Thunder Part 1 - TH

This is kinda long so like don't hate on me...
anyways this is something I had written a long time ago from personal experience and this story is basically what I do because I'm hella afraid of thunder—

I've said to much oops.

2700+words

Fluffffffyyyy

Next part will be shorter I promise...

Hope you guys enjoy.

—G✌︎

____________________

You never liked the sound of the thunder.

To be blunt, it scared the shit out of you.

Some people may find thunder to be calming and it can actually help them sleep.

But not you.

It will keep you up all night and you will never get sleep.

Lightning was pretty cool to look at from a window, but when you heard the sound of thunder you'd want to bury yourself under every blanket you could find.

Most people would make fun of you because you're a grown 22 year old and you're deadly afraid of thunder.

When you were a kid every time there was a thunder storm you'd run to your mom and dads room and sleep with them.

It was comforting to be with someone during a thunderstorm for you, because you were always so scared. It helped you sleep through it and made it easier.

However, at some point you get too old—22 to be exact—and you can't sleep with mom and dad anymore when you're scared of a thunderstorm.

Since you first lived on your own, and any time there'd be a loud thunderstorm, you'd end up building a fort around yourself to feel protected and warm.

You'd just stare out the window all night and shuddered at everyone loud crack in the sky, like you were doing right now.

You had only fallen asleep at 11:30 and it was now about 12am and you were shaken awake by the sound of thunder. You immediately grabbed pillows and put them on the other side of you almost as if they were a person laying next to you.

It wasreassurance that was much needed and you tried drifting off to sleep, but only to be waken again by a more violent loud cluster passing.

You lay awake for hours too afraid to fall asleep and to afraid to stay awake huddling under blankets.

You knew you needed rest—you had been overworking nonstop for the past week and half and you were filming again tomorrow and it was not gonna be good going out there looking dead, gross and sleep deprived.

Soon the storm had died down a little and the thunder was more bearable and you fell into a small cat nap around 3 to 4 am. It was only a cat nap because you had to be on set around 6 so you had to get up at around 4:45 am.

You heard the alarm on your phone go off and you immediately sprung up and slammed the stop button. You were suddenly out of breath and panting when you realized the time and how much sleep you did not get.

It was 4:45 which meant you literally only got less than 2 hours of sleep for a 12 hour work day.

"Why me?" You mumbled to yourself as you stood up.

Luckily you had a little bit more time to get ready now but it did not make you feel any better.

You went over to your window and could see that the city of New York was covered in a gray blanketed sky that was dropping rain.