Studying - TH

And a whole lotta smut. Forgive me Jesus.

Anyways as you know it's smut so, if you don't want to read it then ur a bitch

LOLLLL JKJK

1500+ words

Warnings: Hella dirty Tom, and welp you guessed it.

hope u guys like it ;))) (some of y'all like this dirty stuff :/ weirdos)

Anwayssssss

Hope u enjoy

—G✌︎

____________________

"Darling I'm bored."

Tom your boyfriend moved his rough hand up your thigh.

He had been antsy all week because there wasn't any sex for a month.

You had a lot of school work and exams and Tom was busy with his work and going over new scripts.

"Tom, I have to study for exams and I have too work tomorrow."

He grunted in disbelief.

"But your smart. You don't need to study. And you don't have to work either because I can take care of you."

You closed your computer and shifted a bit on the bed to face him.

"How do you know I'm not gonna fail?" You asked countering him.

"Y/n—seriously? You got a scholarship to this University for your grades."

"Ok exactly, so if I get sidetracked and distracted then I can loose the scholarship. I don't need any distractions."

You immediately regretted your words as the way they came out. You could see the hurt in Toms eyes but you didn't mean to say it.

"Tom I—"

"What so I'm just a distraction to you?"

"No—"

"Well it sounds like it y/n."

He huffed.

"Tom just because we haven't done anything in a while because of stuff doesn't mean your a distraction."

"Y/n just take a break for a little bit then."

He tried pushing your Shakespeare book on sonnets off the bed but you quickly grabbed it from him.

"Tom my professor needs this work done."

He scoffed at you.

"Yeah well I need some work done too."

"Tom seriously, this is important."

"So now your professor is more important than me too?"

"No tom—that's not what I me—"

"Yeah well to me it seems like you'd rather suck your professors dick than mine!"

"Thomas! No, I'm just stressed out okay and I'm sorry I want to too but—"

"Well I was starting to think that maybe you didn't want to have sex for other reasons."

"Tom—"

"It's fine."

There was a moment of silence.

He looked at you for a moment.

"But you did say you want to too."