I'm Sorry - PP & MJ

3700+words

(I cut it down) (Lol)

Sry it's rly long

Haven't written in a while so hopefully u guys like a little refresher and some more Peter P and MJ

Enjoy :)

—G✌︎

_______________________

It wasn't very hard for MJ to have any suspicions of Peter being Spider-Man.

It wasn't very hard for her to realize that she a had crush on him either, and vice versa with Peter.

MJ was walking home as she did all the time after decathlon practice on Fridays. She knew the streets of Queens like the back of her hand and could navigate them blindfolded.

Also at the same time, it was still New York City, and something was always bound to happen at every corner you turned and never knowing the outcome, only led MJ on more.

She had gotten her flu shot that morning and had been writing and using her arm a lot for school, so by the end of the day it was pretty limp. It was November so it was pretty cold outside and that didn't really help. She wore her classic baggy green jacket with nothing but a shirt and jeans and converse. She wasn't expecting it to be this cold.

She was only a couple of blocks from her apartment when it happened. Nothing really prepared her for it. She had books in her hand, a back pack on, and headphones in listening to music.

She felt a touch on her bad arm that pulled her back vigorously and strong. She was pulled into an alley way that was dark and even colder.

There was a man wearing a big jacket and had a towel tied around his face when she looked up. Someone was already in the alley as the man had slammed her against a wall roughly pinning her hands to the sides.

"We don't want any trouble little lady so give us a little somethin' or we give you a little somethin'." The man said as the other one approached him behind.

MJ say a knife in his hand. She could smell the alcohol and drugs on the men's breaths as she struggled to move her arms.

Fight.

"Fuck you." She spitted out onto the man's face.

He slammed her against the wall again this time making MJ grunt in pain as her head hit the brick wall along with her shoulders and elbows. Her jacket slipped down her arm a bit revealing the band aid over her arm.

"No...fuck you." He said under his breath.

MJ tried kicking and punching, but was no match for the man holding her down. The man with the knife held her down as the other rigorously pressed on the shot.

She screamed louder than she ever had from the pain.

Tears stained her eyes as the other man held the knife up to her throat as the other slowly took off her jacket.

"We just wanna have a little fun is all." The man slurred his words.

She sobbed silently as he began to smell her hair and his nose brushed against her now bare shoulder.
He had a tight grip on her arms, not letting her go and leaving painful marks in the process.

The man with the knife let his grip on her loosen as he tried to smell her as well.

She kneed him hard in his groin and he fell to the ground in pain.