Thunder Part 2 - TH

Heyoooo

Sry it takes me so long to update anything but this Corona shit is giving me a lot of time to actually do stuff so yayyy

I hope all of u guys r staying safe and being smart and careful about what's happening. It's really serious and it can get bad and it is already getting bad.

3100+words

Anyways I love u guys and I hope u all enjoy 🤩

—G✌︎

____________________

Tom walked with you till you both got to the cars that were transporting you to the hotels.

It was around 8 when you guys got back and you instantly wanted to eat a full course meal and fall asleep.

"Damn—that rain was cold. I can't believe you stood in it all day." Tom commented.

You were now holding your bag and Tom held the wet blanket that was once around you. You had warmed up over time but you were still cold and shivering.

"Yeah well, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes." You simply stated not looking at him.

"Well—yeah...unless you're running off of three hours of sleep and you wanna get hypothermia." Tom pointed out.

His smile soon faded away into a serious expression as he took a long look at the side of your face.

"Am I wrong?" He laughed while questioning.

"Well, I was actually running off two m but, close." You looked at the ground laughing bitterly to yourself before meed that your stomach did a back flip.

"What?" You asked as if you had no idea what you just said.

"Y/n—you only slept for two hours?" He sounded strained.

He didn't want to raise his voice at you, nor did he want to come off as angry, but we mad.

You sighed and looked anywhere but at him.

"It's whatever Tom. I told you, I'm afraid of thunder and I was really stressed okay? It's not a big deal."

You sighed again frustrated as he looked ahead breathing heavily as well.

It felt like it had been longest elevator you'd ever been in. The rest of the ride was completely silent other than you coughing at times and breathing heavily.

Soon the bell dinged and you both walked down the hall to your different rooms. Tom's was right across from yours.

"Do you need anything?" He asked softly.

He stood right beside you as your fumbled to get your key card out.

"No. I'm fine."

With that you opened the door and slammed it shut and pushed your back against it sliding to the floor.

Hot tears spilled from your eyes and your hand instantly flew up over your mouth to cover the sobs that were fighting to come out.

You heard Toms door open and close softly.

You sat there on the floor crying for what felt like an eternity.

In that moment you couldn't feel anything but sadness.

You were completely soaked, cold, and your face was sticky from all of your tears.

After about 20 minutes, your phone dinged and you reluctantly dug around your bag finding it.