Field Trip - PP & MJ Finale

2550+words

Last part bitches

This took me 500 years to write and I apologize

Enjoy

—G✌︎

____________________

Harrington glanced at Michelle and then back at Peter angrily. He backed up and put his hands on his hips.

"Alright—you two need to tell me what hell is going on right now!"

"Mr. Harrington I can explain—" Peter started.

"Mr. Harrington the reason why—Uh—I'm in here is actually really funny." MJ said chuckling.

"You see, I had spilled some stuff on myself and I could only get some of my clothes because Stacy kicked me out because Flash was with her, and ya know I didn't want to stay with them, so Peter very nicely said I could stay in the other bed in his room." MJ stated fastly.

Harrington looked from Michelle to Peter again.

"Is that true?"

Peter glanced to Michelle in panic. She nodded her head gesturing for him to say something.

"Uh—Yes. She was sitting in the hall and her shirt was dirty so I said she could stay here."

Harrington looked unapprovingly at both of them.

"Michelle—I mean MJ—why didn't you wanna stay in the room with Flash and Stacy?" His tone became softer and she let her guard down a bit.

"Uh—well I felt uncomfortable being with them. Especially from what happened last time between them and they where—"

"What?" He sighed heavily.

"Working on a project?" Peter chimed in.

MJ and Harrington both looked at Peter and he became really nervous and scratched the back of his neck.

"Alright—I don't like it—but I'm going to allow it."

Peter looked to MJ and smiled lightly.

"But—" Harrington stepped close to Peter and he felt himself sink further into the bathroom door.

"If I find you two doing anything...I will call May and guarantee you will be on the next bus outta here." Harrington whispered in his ear and Peter shuddered.

"You won't." Peter said back gulping down a lump in his throat.

Harrington stepped away from Peter and opened the main door and stepped into the hallway.

"I should go and see Flash and Stacy. You two need to get some sleep—we have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Yeah." Peter smiled as Harrington stepped out.

"Oh that reminds me—I don't remember seeing you two today—" He turned around and had one finger up.

"Uh—goodnight Mr. Harrington!" Peter shouted shutting the door in his face.

He turned around and leaned against it sighing heavily out of relief.

MJ stood there covering her mouth.

He looked at her and let a hand run through his hair stressfully.

"What?"

With that she burst out laughing. He walked over to his bed and sat on the corner looking at her.