Anniversary - TH

1600+words

Guys now tht I'm going back and reading all my stuff...I just realized how bad I was.

Like I'm getting better—

But dAmN

I rlly sucked...

Anyways...

I hope u guys like this one

—G

____________________

"Look y/n—I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be really busy on set next week!"

"You promised me you wouldn't miss it Tom!"

You were arguing with your boyfriend of soon to be 2 years Tom Holland.

You guys had met on a film 3 years back and became best friends. Your relationship developed into love which he had confessed 2 years before which would be your 2 year anniversary in a couple of days.

"Yeah, well I can't help the fucking schedule y/n!"

"Yeah well technically you could and you know it! You wouldn't have to miss any work if you didn't miss other days doing whatever it is the fuck you do!" You yelled.

"What the fuck!? I'm not doing anything y/n! I go to set and work, unlike you! All you ever do is complain about how everything isn't the way you want it to be!"

Your eyes were tearing up as he kept following you through the house. You trudged around shouting at him as he did the same to you.

You slammed a door following your words which he stopped in front annoyingly and then opened.

You turned around to meet his expression.

He meant what he said.

There was no regret in his eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You questioned at a normal tone.

"I work every fucking day Tom! I may complain about it because it's tough but I get to help other people because it's what I want to do. The worst part about it though, is that I come home hoping and wishing that you'll be here but you never are. You come back around 3 am every morning!"

"Where do you go Tom?" You could barely get your words out as you were staring to sob.

He looked at the ground and back up at you.

"If your not happy the least you could do is tell me." You spoke softly.

"You know what? Fine—I'm not happy y/n! Not like this! All we do is argue and bicker about relentless shit back and forth!" He shouted frustratedly.

"Well we wouldn't have to if you weren't such an ass to me!" You scoffed.

"I'm an ass to you?! You get mad if I don't call you for—"

"That's because your gone all night and don't come back till morning!"

"You gave me this, and I took it because you told me you loved me—I trusted you Tom." You took of your promise ring and held it out in your hand.

He gave it to you on your last anniversary.

You felt your face heat and cool rapidly, you knew you were overworking yourself.

"Please—Tom—just tell me that your not cheating on me."

You took a deep breath holding back more tears containing yourself a bit.