Hands - TH

Lol this is kinda edited and kinda not.

I was lazy so this is terrible.

Anyway you should listen to show hands while reading this so yeh.

1700+ words

—G✌︎

____________________

Hands.

They are meant to do a lot of things.

They touch books, phones, computers, clothes and a bunch of other shit.....but most importantly, they touch people.

Your hands were a bit small.

You didn't really think to much of them.

Your boyfriend of two years, Tom however, absolutely loved them.

He loved the way they moved.

He loved when your hands were in his curly hair when he was falling asleep.

He loved watching you brush your hair and put it up.

He loved when your hands would rub down your face, or when you were shy and you pushed your hair back behind your ear.

He hated however when you cried and how you always tried wiping your tears away.

He'd rather wipe them away instead even if he caused them, which was rare.

He did love when you kissed him and your hands would rest on his cheeks, neck or chest.

God, he loves your hands.

You currently sat in your LA apartment making coffee on your day off.

You and Tom recently had a lot of sexual tension.

There wasn't really a reason on why there hadn't been any intimacy in a while, other than you both being super busy with work and family stuff.

You would catch him staring at you while getting changed.

He always would do that but you knew it felt different. He eyes would linger for longer and if you wanted to leave the room to change he would follow you to another room and pretend to do something. You knew he would make that excuse just to watch you though.

He would often watch your hand fidget in your lap whenever he talked to you.

You felt the tension and it made you feel tingly inside.

The time at home that you did have together was very short. Tom loved making you squirmy; he didn't have to touch you or say much but it made him feel good.

One time you caught him having a boner just from tying your hair into a ponytail after a gym trip.

Thinking back to your less busy times, whenever he was stressed, he loved the way you tied up your hair and took care of him.

He loved your mouth but not as much as your hands.

He loved the way your hands ran down his back.

He loved when your nails sunk deep into him when he went deeper.

He loved the feeling of your soapy hands running along his skin in the shower.

He loved the way you would hold onto him when sleeping. That was truly the only time you had together and you both were always too tired to make a move or do anything. The cuddling was reassurance though.