Glasses - TH

Omg I've updated a lot

1300+ words

Hope u guys like it
Enjoy

—G✌︎

___________________

"Tom I have to study! My midterms are next week and I seriously wanna do good!"

Yes, you were dating the one and the only Tom Holland. You were also in college currently working on getting your bachelors degree.

You had been sitting in bed all day finishing up homework and working on 3 essays simultaneously as Tom was just trying to battle his hormones.

He saw you in just your tight Nike pros and his big sweatshirt and couldn't resist feeling some type of way.

It started with some light cuddling with him sitting behind you as you typed away at your computer. It was a nice type of hug position and it helped alleviate some of your stress...until his hands had a mind of their own.

"C'mon darling you have like a high GPA. You study like your gonna fail."

He pushed himself on his side to face you.

"Whatever—look maybe later okay, but right now I really have to finish doing these."

He sighed in frustration and fell back onto the bed. You felt bad for your boyfriend of a year because you wanted him just as much, but you're schoolwork always came first.

"You're literally at the top of all your classes but ok."

You smirked at that.

He wasn't over exaggerating either. You were one of the few kids that got a full scholarship to your university in England.

Without your hard work you never would have been able to go.

His dad, Dom, taught a couple of glasses about speech and writing especially since he's a stand up comedian and he had written books and blogs before.

You didn't even know who Tom was or his dad, that's how much you closed yourself off.

He came in with his dad once and talked to the class. You didn't understand why people were so shocked and wanted to meet Tom until you found out he was literally Spiderman.

Obviously you didn't really give a crap and wanted to get a good grade and your diligence, work ethic and interests made Dom notice you. He liked you for some reason he led you to meet Tom.

That is now how you ended up with a sexual frustrated Tom Holland in your bed.

"You work so hard when you just need to relax. Tell me why you study so much?"

You turned to your side a little bit facing away from him.

"No."

Tom made his move. He wrapped his arms around you and without warning he took off your reading glasses as you squealed.

"Hey—Tom stop being and asshole give me back my glasses!"

"Yeah—no. I know you only wear these when you get a headache from overworking yourself and getting stressed. You are not going to get them back until you tell me why you study so much and why you stress yourself out."

He was now standing above you in his infamous grey joggers.

His chiseled abs distracted you for a moment.