That Time of Month - TH

Back at it again with the fluff.

1800+ words
(Still can't write short ones. Sry)

Hope y'all enjoy

—G✌︎

_____________________

You were currently at your boyfriend Tom's flat in Kingston. It was your only week off from your own filming in America and Tom currently hadn't taken on any recent roles.

You were cuddling on the couch with him while you were cramping and watching Stranger Things.

Your breasts the past week had been really tender and you started feeling sick. You didn't want to eat food you normally loved and grossly, only things you hated which made it even worse.

You were sitting on the couch with Tom and he shifted, elbowing your right breast accidentally.

Normally it wouldn't really feel that bad, but right now it was so painful.

"Aw fuck—ow!" You whispered in pain.

Tom quickly sat up and turned to you.

"Ah—darling I'm sorry."

He removed your hand from your breast and rubbed his hand over your shirt at the spot gently.

Just as the pain was starting to go away you started to feel wetness between your thighs.

"Oh shit. Tom—I'm wet." Your eyes closed.

You let out a defeated sigh.

You should've known this was gonna happen.

All the symptoms, yet...

You didn't think you were gonna get your period full force.

"Uh—" He chuckled to himself confusedly.

"I mean—I didn't really mean to turn you on right now or anything but I mean if—"

"No Tom—not that type of wet!"

You got up and ran to the bathroom where you shut the door ashamed of yourself as Tom was hot on your tail.

You quickly checked and saw everything.

You had bled through your panties and your shorts.

You kept thinking about how you could have bled through on his nice grey couch and how you ruined your nice week off with him.

You started crying on the floor.

You looked in a cabinet in search of a pad or tampon.

No luck.

"No—why now?!" You shouted as you sat on the floor crying.

"Y/n—I'm coming in."

He opened the door slowly and you didn't even have the energy to protest.

He walked over to your small figure on the ground. He leaned down and picked you up and sat you on the counter.

He was in between your legs as one of his hands went to your head pulling you down for him to kiss you on the head.

"Love, what's wrong?"

You sniffled into his shoulder.

"It's—my time of the month."