Are you Awake? - TH

IMPORTANT ⬇️
If you have been here for here for a while then you probably already know that I'm going back to all my old stories and heavily editing them. Also believe it or not this was my first story that I ever wrote so WOAH it was pretty bad when it came to editing.

Anyways.....

1900+words

I'm so hype rn

Hope u guys enjoy ❤️

—G✌︎

~ Back story ~
Tom had a day off but you have a dance rehearsal with Zendaya and Deja(her best friend in real life if you didn't know that) and Tom comes along and you become really nervous. You have to do a lift and it goes terribly wrong...

You woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around you like a bear hug. Tom had his arms wrapped around you whilst you snuggled your head deeper into his bare chest. Off days like this were the best because you just loved waking up to be cuddled by Tom.

"Tom?" You whispered

"Mmmh..." he mumbled.

"Are you awake?" Your giggled to yourself.

You knew he wasn't really but you wanted him to be.

"Mmmh..." he mumbled louder.

You got out from arms grasp and leaned over to kiss his cheeks lightly.

"Are you awake yet?" You giggled again.

You got no response and you pouted. You started kissing down to his jawline knowing this would defiantly get him up especially when he mumbled again.

"Now I am."

He turned over and grabbed you by the waist and now you were suddenly on the bottom.

He crashed his lips onto yours. The kiss was full of love and passion. You pulled away first and looked into his big puppy dog eyes. You moved your hand up to cup his cheek and he did the same to you. You both smiled at each other as your stared into each other's eyes. You guys stayed like this for a about a minute or so even though you swear you could on for eternity.

Suddenly, your phone reminder went off.

"What was that?" Tom asked as he burrowed his face into your neck.

You smiled at the action as you reached for your phone.

"Oh shoot—I forgot I have to go to practice today."

You were a dancer. A good one in fact. You and Tom had a apartment together in LA and he would stay there when he wasn't working. You had classes with Deja Carter and she introduced you to Zendaya and you and her were instantly best friends. Z was the one who introduced you to Tom and everything took off from there.

"Do you really have to go?" Tom would've sounded like a toddler if his voice wasn't so rough from just waking up. He squeezed you as if he would loose you if he didn't. In some ways he was a toddler confused, not knowing what to do, and being clingy like right now, but you found it adorable.

"You know I have to. Z is gonna be there and Dej wanted to film something new. We've been practicing this lift thing for a month."

Dancing was the world to you. Ever since you were 3 you knew you wanted to dance and your mom enrolled you into a studio and you competed for the rest of your life. You went out and moved to LA to chase your dreams of being a professional and you made it.