Idiot - PP & MJ

I'm back bitches...

Lol this is kinda long so be prepared.

3700+ words

I haven't written in a while and I worked for like a week on this so hopefully you guys like it lol.

Love u all

(New edit)
Damn this was originally posted on like June something 2018....

I'm a sad bitch...I used to update so much

Also this is hella long...damn

Anyways hope y'all like it

—G✌︎

_____________________

"Ned, I don't think he's coming. It's been like an hour and a half." MJ said frustrated, looking at the watch on her wrist.

"Yeah I know MJ, but he's been real busy lately with this new guy named Rainer or something. He'll be here soon."

"Ned—you said that the last time, and the time before that—and every time before that time." She huffed out.

"If he's not here in 20 minutes he's gonna get a zero, again."

MJ turned back to her work on the presentation as did Ned on his part.

20 minutes went by quickly and eventually turned into another hour and a half.

"Seriously? Ned it's been about 3 hours and it's
11pm—he's still not here." MJ said in an angry tone sighing.

"MJ chill he'll be here I pro—"

"No Ned! I'm tired of him putting his own personal life off." She spoke angrily.

"Just go home Ned. I'll do his part. Once again." She sighed.

"MJ? Are you su—"

"Yes Ned. Just go home."

"Uh—okay. I'll let him know. See ya later." Ned stood up from the beanbag he was sitting at in her room and put his back pack on while walking out the door.

MJ sighed and plopped her head in her hands.

Another hour went by and MJ was hoping that Peter would've at least came by now even if he was 4 hours late to their project meeting, but he didn't.

She tried not to think to much about it as she continued working.

But what was eating away at her was the fact that there wasn't even a text or a call letting her know that he wasn't going to make it, or that he was gonna be late but eventually be there.

MJ📚🙃

Where r u??

Your like 2 hours late peter

Look, I don't think you want a zero again for Ms. Keaton's class, so get your ass over here

It's been a long time. Are u okay?

Penis PARKER y the fuck r u still not here??

It's whatever. Ned left already

I'll do your part on the project.

Peter?? Hello??

Parker.

seriously this isn't funny.