I watch as the waiter pours out drinks while silence settles between me and Tristan. I glance over at the waiter and he's starting at me, giving me a weird look that makes me uncomfortable. I look away, feeling a bit awkward. I look over to Tristan and he hasn't noticed anything.

I've had my share of people staring at me, more so during the past couple of months. It's because I look like a teenager in a bad situation. I've had women come up to me when I'm out and comment about how I looked 'too young to be pregnant'. I must confess that it made me very self conscious, I felt so judged and refused to leave the house for a while.

Because I have to admit, I didn't expect to be pregnant so early in my life as well. I wanted kids but in my late twenties. But that doesn't mean that I'm any less grateful for what I have. Nor does it change the fact that I'm going to love my baby with all that I am.

I look back at the waiter as he walks towards me and pours my water. His eyes on me with a smirk pulling at his lips. I wrap my cardigan around myself and tuck by hair behind my ear, feeling even more uncomfortable.

That catches Tristan's attention and he snaps his head up at me. He looks over to the waiter and catches him looking at me. He grits his jaw and fists his hands, ready to stand up but I stop him, giving him a reassuring smile.

"I advise you to stop looking at her before you find yourself out of a job." He hisses in a low yet angry, threatening voice. "Or worse." He adds, giving him a death stare. That makes the waiter nervously gulp and scatter away with his head bowed.

I gulp, sighing in relief. He was surprisingly calm about that. Normally, he'd be lashing out or having his gun aimed at someone. But times have changed and I'm more than okay with that.

I place my hand on his, attempting to calm him down because I know what's going on inside his head at the moment and it's no good.

After calming him down, he's able to subside his anger and push past what happened. "Have you decided where you want to have the nursery?" He asks me but I shake my head. "I don't know yet." I tell him, shoveling a piece of chicken into my mouth.

"You know we can always move in to a new house." He informs me, placing his glass on the table as I swallow. He mentioned that before but I didn't think we're actually going through with it.

"Do you want that?" I ask him and he shrugs. "It's your call, angel. We'll do whatever you're comfortable with." He reassures me to which I nod and pick at my salad.

"I don't know. Can we wait until after the baby's born?" I request, looking up at him as he leans back on his chair and gives me a look. "It was just a suggestion, my love. We won't do it if you don't want to." He assures me, taking another sip of his drink.

We sat there talking till we finished our food and then ordered dessert. By the time I was done, I felt so bloated yet satisfied.

"Are you full?" He asks and I nod with a content smile. "Yes, thank you." I tell him as he stands, tugging at his suit jacket then walking over to me and helping me stand up. "Let's get going." He says, dropping a sum money on the table before taking my hand and we both exit.

After that, we went to a furniture store to buy things for the baby's nursery. It's something I've been very excited about. I want to decorate it myself and so Tristan told me I can. We also bought everything we need to prepare for the baby's arrival. We bought clothes, a baby nest pillow, basically everything we'd need to put in the hospital bag when the time comes.

By the time we were back home, I was spent and just wanted to get to bed and fall asleep. We were out all day and by now, the sun was setting and I was ready to fall asleep.