Chapter 22

Jays howl rang through the days air as he called for Curt and Andy, their answering howls sounded back a great distance away.

'What's going on?' Curt yelled. Jay was back to fighting to busy to answer.

'We're under attack me and Jay were ambushed by two wolves.' I sent out hoping it sent out to them.

'Okay Erica we'll be there as fast we can.' He sent back.

I don't think they'll make it in time.

The golden wolf still held me by the throat, I stared into its yellow eyes filled with death. Growling at it, I used my back legs and kicking it in the stomach, sending it flying backwards. Climbing back from my spot in the sand I got in a defensive posture waiting for the other wolf.

Teeth bared, it got up and charged at me, I took charge towards the other wolf, but before I could even get close enough I was sent backwards as I was rammed into from the side. Whimpering when I saw the brown wolf standing beside the golden one.

Jay was lying on his side with a gash, he tried getting up but he'd collapsed each time.

'Run Erica!' He said. Taking a few steps back, the brown wolf launched at me, jumping to the side it missed me by a hair. I took off to the forest as fast as I could, the both of them took pursuit behind me trying to catch up, but they were larger then me by a lot, and I seemed to have the skill and swiftness then them.

'Jay why are they trying to attack us?' I asked panicked.

'We are wolves, we are territorial, and think we are going to take over their land and kill them, we are strangers no one likes strangers...Now keep running Curt and Andy just made it here and they're hightail ing it behind you guys.' He said in pain.

Howls filled the greenery, I ran faster ducking and stepping in puddles. My heart was pounding hard in my chest.

Some mud made me slip and slide onto my back, getting up I looked behind me quickly to see them getting closer, taking off on my run again even though I was covered in mud now, but that wasn't important now, I could clean off after...if I survived.

A yelp of pain came from behind me, looking back I saw a sandy colored wolf jump onto the golden one.

'Thanks Andy.' I called out to him as I kept my pace on my run.

Teeth clamped down onto my tail pulling me backwards, stumbling I was dragged towards the brown wolf. He was as big as Jay, which probably means he's a alpha.

Growling I got on my feet standing up, trying to intimidate this wolf, but he saw it as a joke in his eyes as he let go of my tail and stood on his two legs.

He growled at me, making me cringe, I knew what he wanted. He wants me to submit to him, be afraid and follow him, if it was Curt or any other wolf I guarantee they would have done Si but instead I fought the urge to bow down to this alpha, I growled back at him baring my teeth.

He looked surprised, but then anger took over.

'Curt? Andy? Where are you?' I called out.

'Trying to get this wolf off of Andy. We're trying to get to you.' Curt gritted.

'I'm on my way, howl for me Erica!' Jay rushed into the mind link.

'Okay, please hurry, I think it's a alpha.' I said feeling a bit frantic.

Staring in the yellow eyes of the beast before me, I howled. A call for help, my throat tingled with the sound that escaped me, it was piercing but strangely beautiful.

The alpha barked at me, and the next thing I knew, he had lunged at me, catching his teeth in my throat, a shrieking yelp ran through the air, causing howls from my pack, I recognized their howls strangely. It brought me a ounce of safety.

Plus they weren't far.

I felt blood seep through my white speckled fur as he held his teeth. Using my claws I scratched at his stomach. He whined, but held on.

My eyes started to get teary as I gasped for air. He let go and I fell to the ground. I automatically shifted gasping frantically.

Huddling in a ball, trying to cover myself up. The werewolf shifted into his human form.

'Erica, you need to get away, Andy got information from the other wolf, they are planning on taking you from us to mark as their own territory.' Jay yelled through the link, I flinched.

'What do you mean?' I cried frantically.

"You will be coming back with me." Said the man. He had dark brown hair that ran down to his shoulders, his body was built bigger then Jays, and his face was more sharper with tanned skin, that matched his hazel eyes.

They were filled with confusion, and want. I scrambled backwards till I was leaning against a tree.

He smelled the air. "Your a new werewolf, only days old." He started walking towards me.

I screamed, but was cut off by three loud growls.

88888888888

Vote

Comment

Fan

Luv u all <3 mck...<3