Chapter 16

He came towards me slowly almost threatning. Well I guess that was the point. I pulled as hard as I could against the net that was holding me down, I'm a werewolf, shouldn't I be able to tear through this?

By nw I had struggled, till I was laying on my back. I was stuck more in the net then before. My snarls were very scary they were more out of fustration.

A howl teared through the air, they were getting closer to us. I think either way I'm going to die.

I could hear the snarls quite far back to my right, turning my head to their direction, I forgot my situation about the man.

A deadly pain tore through my stomach just in time as Andy broke through  the brush and came to a hault in front of us. I could feel the blood running down my white fur. As I choked for air. My lower belly was torn right open with a gaping hole.

Tthe men stood their for a moment with a smirk until he finally realized the other wolf standing there.

Andy hates me why would he be here to catch me? Along with Jay and Curt.

When I heard the other two wolvs make it beside Andy I didn't bother looking up from my spot, I concentate on the hunter. Slowly he un-slung his gun from his belt,it was smal hand gun, different cfrom what the other hunters had used

He pointed it at me.

"Attack me and she's dead." He said in a very confident voice.

He bent down till he was at my level, he kept his eye's on the others, all the while keeping his gun pointed at me. I gulped.

Please don't kill me I thought despratley. My wound was hurting severly, and was making it hard to breath.

Maybe if he could get a little closer I could jump at him with the little space i had in this net.  Coiling my uscels even throug  all the pain. I waited. It seemed when I met eye's with Jay he understood what I was about to do.

He seemed to communicate with the others, ready to act upon this situation.

The men slowly lowered his head to my ear, pressing the gun almost to the tip where the flesh was from my wound. I growled and pounced, knocking him back surprised. 

I heard the bang and the snarls, but I sure didn't feel it until a couple seconds after. Or maybe minutes. All I know was that the pain in my stomach got worse and I felt like someone oored acid in it.

Then ahowl broke through the air, it was strangled and slowly turned into a fmales strangled scream. As soon as it stopped I relaized that it was me.

I gasped as my fingers came back from their furry claws.

The cold air bit at my skin, as I relized I was naked and bleeding. With a bullet half way through my body. Strange I don't really remember that.

My head was spinning now. Everything is so...confusing.

Blackness clouded my vision.

*********************************

JAY POV

When me and Curt found Andy, we stopped dead in are tracks. To find Erica under a net, the first thing that came to my mind was why wasn't she trying to rip out of it, it should be easy until I could smell the wolf fern on it.

A wolf fern is a red lilac type flower, that makes a wolf weaken. It prevents us from healing and fighting. The more she fought the more she got tangled.

Not only could I smell the fern, but I could smell blood. It was sweet, and bitter at the same time. When I looked closer I saw Erica in her white wolf, covered in blood, and the hunter holding a bloody knife, which also has been dipped in wolf fern oils.

She's not going to heal, unless it's cleaned out.

"Attack me and she's dead." He said pulling out a small hand gun. It was pointed at the gaping wound in her stomach.

I don't think Erica knew it but she was whimpering and shuddering. Not from fright.  She seemed like she didn't really care if she died.

I smiled inwardly at the thought of her as my luna, she'd be perfect.

I froze those thoughts, I should be keeping my head and thoughts to how we are going to help her out of this one.

Just then Erica made eye contact with me, and she seemed to be trying to get something out to me. Then I noticed the man was leaning closer to her, and she had her muscels tight.

'Guys attack as soon as Erica jumps at him.' I said.

We waited, then with one last glance she jumped, or kinda. She still made the hunter jump back over, only to shoot his gun. I could hear it hit flesh.

Right in the exact spot of the wound he had caused with the knife in her belly. Her howle peirced the sky, only to turn into a human girls scream. We launched at the hunter before he could get back up. All three of us, had him pinned and I tore his head right off.

As soon as I did that I turned to Erica who was unconcious and barelt breathing. Turnig to my human self, I ran quickly to her side and unwrapped her out of the net. She gasped when i moved her  bit in my arms. The wolf fern wasn't helping her heal.

Curt changed back to his human.

"The fern is preventing her from healing, she's going to die if we don't do something." He said. I growled and just about hit him.

" I know that you idiot."

"Let her die." Andy spoke up in irration.

I was sick and tired of his attitude, if it weren't for me holding Erica I'd have probably killed him.

I could hear the hunters starting to get closer from different angles. ''Lets go, now.''   I said then took off to a sprint.

****

IM SORY GUYS THIS PUTER HIS CRASHING ON ME THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP LST WEEK AND IT DIDNT WORK AND LAST NIGHT I HAD A INVESTIGATION AT A HORSE FARM WEVE BEN WAITING FOR MONTHS AND IVE BEEN TRAINING ALL WEEK AND IM DEAD TIRED SO ENJOY I KNOW IT IS A VERY BAD HAPTER BUT I HAD TO DO IT QUICKLY

HEY IF MY FANS COULD PRETTY PLZZ THROW IN SHOUT OUTS FOR MEE IN THEIR BOOKS THATLL BE AMAZING. THX HOPEFULL I CAN UPLOAD SOON.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHOUT OUT.

THX. MCK.