Chapter 7

**********

My body fought against the darkness that wanted to consume me. My head spun, I was so tired I could barely hold myself up anymore. Instead I rested my body against Jay's, putting my head on his shoulder and staring at nothing.

His fists clenched around my sore ribs. I yelped but welcomed the pain.

"You really are a knotty girl aren't you?" Jay whispered calmly into my ear, it still sounded erie..

A tear ran down my cheek. Falling onto his his shirt.

"Let's get you back to the house, then I can give you your punishment." He said. I heard Curt laugh beside us. I didn't fight, I didn't want too. I was weak, I couldn't do anything for anyone, I won't be able to help the humans from the werewolves, or wouldn't pull forth faith for Justine.

My mother would be waiting for me, probably crying, and my father would hold her as they waited for me to show back up, who knew how long they would wait for me to come back to them.

The air picked up as Curt grabbed my arm, and pulling me into his arms to start carrying me back to my doom.

How many times have I tried to run, and never got away from these deadly creatures? Too many.

The main fact here is that I will never come back to them, not with Jay or Curt always keeping a harsh watch on me.

"Why couldn't I have died that day?" I asked myself. There was a low growl from Jay, who was a head of us.

"Don't think like that, your exactly the type we are looking for to help us with our race, especially being a female." Jay said through gritted teeth. I wonder why he said that. It wasn't him.

The stars rushed past us, as we got closer and closer to the dark house, clouds filled parts of the sky. I watched dazed, I just wanted to be in my bed right now, to have the feeling of warmth and secureness, fill me.

The door creaked open as we walked inside. Instead of being tooken to my room, I was led to a very dark stairwell. That was behind one of the many doors. I hadn't explored through, yet.

The cold was twice as worse compared to outside, and it smelt muggy and moldy. A long row of stairs led us darker into the nightmare place. This wasn't going to be good, something in the back of my mind told me it was going to hurt a lot.

A metal door opened up, it protested with a loud screech making me shy away from the sound, the smell was worse in this pitch black room as a rotting smell hit my nose. I cried out in disgust at the smell.

A torch was lit, making the room the tiniest bit brighter, I looked around at whatever I could see, only to shrink closer to Curt, as I saw all the cages, chains, and even some whips and other strange tools, a table lay by the corner of the room, with straps, while a cage hooked to the ceiling hung around. Something dark, was stained on the ground. Which I'm assuming is...blood.

I yelped at the deadly sight a head of me. Oh god, this is what he meant by punishing me. This is definitly going to hurt. My heart started to thud loud, filling the empty dungeons.

Curt put me down, I jumped up with the last bit of energy I had left, running back towards the doors we had just come through. Only to be grabbed around by the waist. I looked up to Jay with a serious face, that scared the living day lights out of me.

I tried to pull away with a small amount of energy before just sinking to the floor. Out from under his arms. I couldn't hold myself up anymore, it hurt, everything hurt.

I didn't cry, I wouldn't let myself. I may be hurting and weak, but I'll aways be stronger on the inside.

Jay picked me up, heading towards Curt who was holding onto some chains that were being held by the stone wall. Hooking my arms and legs to them, they looked at each other before Curt nodded and Jay left.

Curt looked at me with a hard look, he walked over to the tools. I gulped, at what he pulled out.

The whip.

My chest came heaving as I started sweating at the sight of it coming towards me.

"No, no please don't." I cried, holding in the tears.

He shook his head, then raised the whip, I was on the floor, with my arms wrapped around my knees.

*************

VOTE]

COMMENT

FAN

MCK.<3