Chapter 4

I moaned, as I felt the heavieness on my shoulders. My face felt like a brick, as I sat up, trying to get more comfortable position. My back was on something hard and painful?

I opened my eye's slowly, seeing I was in a dark room. It snapped back to me, it was night time, and I was slapped, because I refused a ALPHAS orders. What is going on.

I sat there alone in the darkness before pulling myself off the hard object that was on my back. Only to realize it was the head board, that I had been stuck between as Jay came towards me. A shudder ran through my body as I remembered him stalking towards me.

Slowly I crawled out of the bed, heading towards the door, tip toeing as quietly as possible. As soon as my hand touched the knob, I heard a creak on the other side of the door.

I froze holding my breath. When all was quiet, I continued my way as I turned the handle slowly.

The halls were pitch black, a small glint of light shown through a window down the hall, by a few closed doors, to my right there was a living room, lit only by darkness, I went there. There would be a less chance of running into someone in one of those rooms.

Walking as slowly as possible to keep quiet was almost impossible, but manageable. With every step I held my breath, my ankle was still on fire but I had to walk on it, I had to get out.

It's been in so much pain, I don't think I really feel too much of the pain. With every step, my heart beated loud, filling my ears from any approaching sound.

Searching around for a few minutes looking for a door, or big enough window to get out I couldn't find one, I started going down endless hallways.

After a few more minutes of searching, I found a door, that led to outside, I walked a bit faster, adrenaline filling me as my hand touched the handle. When I felt the hot breath touch my neck.

I whimpered, closing my eye's. I'd never get out of here.

Warm lips pressed against the back of my neck. Sending a chill down my back. Large arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into a hard chest.

"You never learn do you?" A voice whispered.

"Jay? Why? Why am I here? Why keep me for your cruel plans, and turn me into a monster?" I whispered. His grip tightened as his face snuggled into my neck.

"I must, I need to rebuild a pack, and your special. You have a strong ability to live with us, you are fast, smart, strong, a bit loud, and demanding. It's what I need." He whispered to me.

"I don't want to do this, I want to live in peace, I want to stay human." I whispered shaking lightly.

"You have no say in this Erica, what's done is done, and by the full moon you will be one of us, and obeying me. Life is rough." He whispered back a bit harsh. I flinched.

"You know, you are exactly what I need." He said. I frowned. "Wha-." I was cut short as a pain errupted through my neck. I couldn't scream, no matter how much I tried.

Sharp teeth, pushed deeper into my skin, a swift, warm tongue lapped at the blood, that flowed. I whimpered in pain, as I collapsed into Jays waiting arms as he bit deeper and deeper.

My body started violently shuddering the longer his teeth were in my neck. The pain soon turned to a strange tingling, as I lay in his arms in the dark.

My body wouldn't listen to my mind as I tried to move it.

Finally he pulled back, licking his blood stained teeth, before going back and lapping at what ever blood was left to clean. My breath caught slightly as his tonuge trailed the bite marks.