Chapter 26

I DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO YOMOMISTHEBOMB FOR COMMENTING AND LEAVING A WONDERFULL COMMENT THAT MADE ME WANT TO UPDATE A LOT SOONER KNOWING I HAD SOME PEOPLE STILL READING THANK YOU LOTS <3

Sitting there with no words we all just stared at each other. Trying to get something out as the girl stood there awkwardly. She kept twirling her curly red hair around her finger shifting from foot to foot.

'I'll let her come with us, it's her choice to leave this pack, besides the more the merrier.' Jay used the link.

Just as she sighed in disappointment she went to turn and leave but I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards us.

"Amanda, you will be under the protection of this pack and no longer with Cages." Her eyes lit up as she nodded, she looked as if she was ready to lose her head.

"We need to head out right now before Cage awakes. Go gather your stuff." The order had us all flee towards are tents and grab what little we had.

After fifteen minutes we were ready and had full stomachs. Raiding the packs food to fill us for our journey.

Running on foot in our human forms. We ran back to the boat and quickly climbed in as Curt started it up.

He put it into full speed as we steered away from the island.

888888888

Hours later we had made it back to land, this one was easily populated with humans. The air was filled with the scent of them.

I watched as the rest of them scrunch their noses in disgust, while I enjoyed the strange scent. As strange as that was.

We scouted the forested area away from a cities outskirts.  

Making sure there was no smell of hunters and humans in the area.

After Jay and Andy came back from scouting we set up camp, me and Amanda worked on starting a fire for the night.

She was quite nice, so far the nicest werewolf I'd met so far.

She was full of stories, about some funny family moments, and travel. I was intrigued easily, pulled into them like I was actually there.

"I love traveling, I want to continue when all of this is over." She sighed almost like she was lost in thought.

I smiled, she was 25 at the most, and was shy at first but once we started on the different topics she was all words.

Maybe I might make it through this a bit happier.

"Alright, we will be moving out tomorrow morning. We need to find more weres..." Jay said. Nodding some food was passed around as we ate.

After we had ate, everyone had fell asleep around the fire, I was the only one awake.

Staring at the fire almost like a trance.

I thought about what was to come, my family and how much I missed them, where I would be if I hadn't went to my friends.  

I thought about it all.

But this was fate, you can't change fates mind.

I nearly screamed when a hand wrapped around my mouth as soon as I was grabbed around my waist.

"Shhh, it's only me." Jays rough voice whispered from behind me.

I relaxed a little but was still tense in his arms.

He stood up pulling me with him as he released his hand from my mouth.

"Don't do that." I hissed quietly at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, you looked like you were in deep thought and sad." He whispered back genially concerned.

"Oh...ya I'm fine, just thinking." I didn't want to go into detail, it was him that had started this. It was him who took me from my family, and it was him who killed my best friend and many other innocent people.

The thoughts made me pull away from him. He frowned looking frustrated.

"Don't pull away from me."

I looked up and glared.  

"Don't think you can order me around, and be all sassy." I retorted, if it was one thing he should already know. It's that I don't like being ordered around.

Without a word he grabbed my wrist in a painful grip and started dragging me behind him through the darkness.

My eyes heightened and I could see a bit better.

I pulled against him but he only growled. When we were far from the others he pushed me to the ground towering over my smaller self.

Panic surged through me as he advanced on me. My eyes filled with tears as I remembered last night with Cage.

"Please don't, oh god please don't." I cried curling into a ball.

He looked confused before it dawned on him. Shock crossed his face as he knelt down.

"Erica? Did you really think I was gonna rape you?" He asked softly pulling my shaking form into his arms.

A strangled sob escaped me as I hid my face into his chest.

"Please Erica, I wasn't going to do that to you I promise, that's not something I would do to you." He tried soothing me.

I shook my head remembering back when we were staying in the house.

"That's a lie, y-you tried to before." I sobbed.

He growled pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry, please, please forgive me." He begged. I didn't answer, I just ignored him and sobbed till my eyes felt like they dried out.

Eventually I fell asleep in his arms away from the others.

At some point he had stood up from where we were and I could feel the slight motion of him walking while I lay in a half sleep in his strong, warm arms.

That was the last thing I remembered as I fell into the deepness of the night.

88888888

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE SO IM SORRY :(

Hope it was a good one I wasn't sure what to write lol

COMMENT  

VOTE  

SHARE  

FAN  

LLLLOOOVVEEEE

MMMM CHOCOLATE <3

Mck. <3