Chapter 12

Jay had let go of my knee making me fall. I wasn't to high, but it was going to hurt and Jay would get me stealing my chance at safety finally.

The hunters face came in my view and his face showed horror. I don't think my scream ended, or maybe it did and it was only ringing in my ears. As a after effect.

I landed in a pair of arms, that knocked the wind out of me. I heard a gun click again, which had Jay frozen in place. "Shoot," I screamed, jumping out of his arms, because he was too frozen.

The sound of a loud gun shot filled the night air, but what was worse was the sound of flesh with the gun shot, and a howl of pain. I cringed at the impact of the ground and the sound.

My head hit the ground hard, making everything dizzy. I gasped for mouthfuls of air.

When everything was clear, I sat up and saw the werewolve like creature limping away as fast as it could when a bunch of hunters came around the tree, and me.

I layed my head down gently back to the ground, I was too weak to hold myself up anymore. Someone grabbed my hand, and tried to get me back up. But I made no move.

"She's over exhausted." Said the hunter that was now climbing down the tree.

Instead of someone helping me up, I was picked up and carried bridle style. Something brushed my knee and I hissed in pain, with a small growl.

"Is she one of them?" The person carrying me asked a bit frantic. The sound of a gun being loaded. Made my heart beat pick up.

"Do not shoot her. She's been bitten, and will be one of them tomorow night. But it's not what she wants, and she has information. We can help her be safe and she can help us." The hunter that helped me before said, I really wish I knew his name.

"That's the perfect idea." Someone said.

We continued walking through the forest quickly...well I was carried. After a bit of walking a large, black van pulled up. I was ushered and passed to someone in the back of the vechal.

My jaw dropped when I saw all the weapons, and amo, and even a pull out bed, or stretcher, with a first aid kit and all.

This van almost reminded me of a FBI kind. I was layed out onto the stretcher, as two of the men started observing, my knee.

A few of the other men crrawled in with us and watched. While the van started up and fled from the area. They strapped me in the bed, as they started poking my wound I growled, but tried to keep myself under control.

One of the hnters came over to me with a syringe, I opened my mouth to object, but he already took my arm and stabbed it in, what ever the liquid was started burning through my veins, and before I knew it every thing went black.

********

When I woke up, it was not a pretty site, and I paniced.

The room was white, and bright, I was laying on a single bed with nothing but a sheet, and pillow. I was in a long white night gown.

What got me the most was the fact that I was surrounded in a clear glass, I felt like someone puty me under a rectangular glass, room.

I sat up from the bed and ran to the windows, and started punching and hitting as hard as I could, the glass didn't even shake the slightest bit.

A women in a white lab coat came running towards me, till she was directly in front of me. On the other side of the glass.

"Erica, please relax, this is only tempararily, for you. Let me explain." The blonde haired women said, reaching for a clip board and pen from a man.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well you are at a lab, the hunters from last night brought you here, no one here is allowed to hurt you, but you are not allowed to leave till we know it's safe, for everyone. But I want you to tell me, everything so we can do more to help you, and humans." She said.

I sat there for two hours telling her everything, from, how there is supposed to be a riot with what ever werewolves, and me being the luna, to all their plans.

After I finished up food was brought to me through this sliding door that looked invisible to the eye. I sat on the bed, and ate as I watched around me what all the people in white lab coats were doing.

After I finished everything on my plate, a man walked in with a syringe. I jumped up, a bit scared to what they were going to do with me, weather they were going to inject me with something.

He put his hands up in surrender, but kept walking.

"Don't worry, we just want to take a blood sample to examine, and if we find anything intresting, that can help us switch you back to a proper human then this is one way to help." He said. I nodded more then eager to do this.

I watched as he stuck the needle in my arm, I didn't even feel it, and he started to take the dark red liquid from me.

"Thank you." And with that he left through the door and I was left there. Alone. Again.

Deciding to sleep, I layed down and fell into a relaxed dream about home.

&&&&&&&(DREAM)

I hugged my mother, as I said goodbye to her before she left, for work. My father was sitting down eating breakfest, he looked up from his paper as he picked at his muffin.

"Hey sweetie." He said. I smiled, finally feeling happy again that I could be with them again. Weather it was one more time. But if the lab found a cure I could go home.

"Hey dad, what you reading?" I asked, it was rare to see my father read the paper unless he was looking for the flyers.

"A very intresting story, about a bunch of missing campers, being found, it says they were found dead, killed by a mountain lion or something." I looked at him in horror, then as quickly as that, I started to shake.

He stood up rushing over to me, saying something, but I couldn't understand from the loud noises coming from my bones as they cracked and stretched.

I screamed, then before I knew it, I was on four paws, looking at my fathers, shock written face. Turning around towards the door, I went to make my way when a voice whispered coldly in my ear.

"Kill them ALL."

Turning back towards my father I took a threatning step towards him, I couldn't control myself the voice was so hypnotizing and strong I had to follow it.

My father screamed as I lunge at him.

&&&&&&(END OF DREAM)

I sat up screaming from my sleep.

I noticed a bunch of people gathered around, outside of the glass.

Standing up I walked over to them confused. I only made it half way to the glass windows before, my legs collapsed, and my body shook. Everything seemed to freeze, as my breath wouldn't come out.

****

HEY GUYS SRRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I JUST MOVED TO LIVE WITH MY DAD AND HES ALWAYS ON THE PUTER AND IVE BEEN UNPACKING.

ANYWAYS I WANT TO TELL U I GOT SPAMMED LOL BY SOME FANS JUST TO UPLOAD, AS MUCH AS IT WAS FUNNY PLZ DONT DO IT ITS HARD TO TALK BACK TO MY COMMETNERS AND ALL CUZ IT GETS CONFUSING,

THX U SO MUCH CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOON IF I GET AT LEAST 6 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS AND SOME NEW FANS IF POSSIBLE, SPREAD THE WORD CUZ THIS BOOK IS IN THE WATTY AWARDXS.

THX U. MCK<3

PS. SRRY CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BORING BUT IT HAD TO FIT IN WITH THE STORY FOR NOW THINGS WILL GET INTRESTING IN NEXT CHAPTER.