Chapter 28

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE HOPE YOU GOT LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!!! XD

888888888888888

I waited for his fist to hit me, but a surge of energy made me duck from the harsh blow that was meant to connect with my face.

He roared in anger, eyes turning yellow as he lunged at me. I toppled to the ground with him on top of me.

"Get off me you dog." I screeched.

I don't know where this sudden courage came from but it was too late to apologies to him as he tried to hurt me in some form and make me submit.

I kicked him up with my legs, sending him flying backwards. Wolves were watching with amusement in their eyes as I had gotten some of the upper hand to the battle.

Some looked worried, hell I was even worried about myself, I was against a alpha and I was so much shorter.

Jay ran towards me at a blinding speed, my wolf instincts started to over power my mind at the danger. Spring up from my spot I shifted in mid air into my white wolf, once I landed Jay didn't hesitate in shifting as he chased me again.

My back was to the tree I had climbed and Jay was advancing on me. Saliva and all dripping from his sharp teeth.

Everything happened in slow motion kinda like a movie as he threw himself at me. I jumped straight up into the air as he crashed into the tree moments where I had been standing, I pounced into the side of the tree flinging myself at least 20 feet away from where I had been.

People watched shocked, keeping their distance. I noticed Mark was looking a bit nervous. Huh! Strange!

I watched as Jay shook his head of dizziness from the crash he hit his head with.

He was all fury, fury from anger, disobeying him, and more then likely embarrassment.

I was in for it!

His large form dug his claws into the ground preparing to attack.

"ENOUGH!" The forest echoed from Marks order, all the wolves flinched. Even Jay, but I didn't. I was calm and pretty relaxed other then the adrenaline in my veins from beating Jay up.

Mark walked towards us followed by the two wolf alphas, they hadn't shifted back yet, but they held a defensive posture.

Rolling my eyes in my wolf form I lied down on my stomach giving a wolffish groaning sound.

I watched as Drakes eyes filled with amusement at my behavior.

"Alpha Jay, I thoughts you would have more consideration, especially to a female wolf." Mark gritted, Jay glared but nodded slightly giving me a quick glare my way.

It was clear Mark was full of power and dominance, especially if he had other alphas bowing to him and filling suit, now I understood why he was leader.

"I do hope this is not a normal occurrence!" He growled, Jay shook his large head at the man.

"The she-wolf was only trying to figure out what was going on as I heard her say, I trust her because after the way I saw you just acting moments ago I can see why she wouldn't wake you up in the first place." Mark gritted, I looked at him shocked.

He was standing up for me. He looked to me and gave a nod, I stood dropping my head down a tiny but showing my gratitude...I hope.

'Your lucky Erica...remember that!' Jays voice ran through my head like a broken record.

I winced slightly before putting up my barriers to keep him out of my head.

"Please shift so we can talk...formally." He instructed.