Chapter 25

I nodded at him, a sharp pain running through me. I curled up into a ball once again gasping, it felt like someone took acid to a clear cut and poured.

"Okay!" He said with a pained tone. Lately he's been acting...stranger.

Kneeling down, he gently grabbed my left arm and examined the deepest wound of all, just the lightest touch on my arm made me want to scream. But I was stronger then that to do so. It would only make things harder.

"This will hurt... A LOT." He warned. Then with a wink. "But you should be used to it by now." Yup there's the old Jay.

Leaning down over me he licked the wound. I hissed, my muscles clenching as I held in a pain filled scream. He lapped at the blood around and made sure to clean deeply into the large scratch.

Clenching my teeth together was starting to become a bad idea. My teeth started to grow and sharpen, digging into my gums.

He pulled back, the pain was dulling I sighed lightly because that was the worst pain of all.

The other ones were on my legs from Cage holding onto my thighs, and a few on my other arm they were all deeper then a cat scratch.

Taking my other arm he smoothly cleaned my arm, taking the pain away.

I blushed when he had to move down to my legs cleaning off the blood and fixing the cuts. I swore he even tried to make it feel really good.

There was still lots of burning but nothing I couldn't manage.

I started to drift off into a sleep when he spoke up.

"What happened out there?"

I sighed with half lidded eyes. Suddenly the images ram back into my mind, I tried to block them but they poured themselves out like hot water on snow.

I felt him enter my mind and see everything happen. His ferocious growl made me jump and move away from him.

"Please, can we wait till tomorrow to figure out things?" I pleaded. I went to get up to leave but I just couldn't I was too tired and ended up lying down onto the make shift bed and falling asleep. I felt his arms wrap around me and he pulled his sleeping bag over the both of us. Kissing the top of my head before I let everything consume me.

Waking the next morning, I felt arms wrapped around me. I lay frozen.

A dull pain in my shoulder kept reminding me of what had happened last night. That was the only thing stopping me from leaving Jays tent to get out of his arms.

Only I was worried that I would run into Cage, and have worst results in the outcome.

Lying there for an extra hour, Jay finally rolled over with a small groan. I sat up quickly before he decided to go back to sleep and wrap me up in his arms again.

At first he looked at me confused, his eyes hazy, then he was suddenly wide awake sitting up. His face a inch from mine.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a gruff voice.

I shrugged looking down, I didn't want to remember the pain and events of the night.

"It still stings but it's bare able." I mumbled to him. To say I was shocked was the least as he pulled me into a oddly comforting hug.

I sat there a bit tensed not returning the gesture.

Pulling back he stood up, as much as he could without the tent preventing him. He had to duck a bit as he held out his hand. After a moment staring blankly at it, I took it.

Helping me up, we went outside. The air was cooler then usual a small fog laid on the ground as we walked towards a tired Curt.

Looks like he just got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Andy crawled out of his tent. His eyes met mine for half a second before they averted to the ground.

Moving away from Jay I started my way towards Andy feeling nervous. My heart was pounding. When I stood in front of him I looked down feeling intimidated by his presence.

"Thank you...for helping me last night." I whispered. I can't believe I actually thanked him.

He stood there awkwardly.

Standing up straighter he scratched the back of his head.

"Um, your welcome." To say I was a bit shocked that he actually accepted my thanks and even spoke to me was not something I am use to.

After another moment I turned and started walking back towards Jay who had stood watching from afar.

We were the only ones up so far. My biggest question was bothering me so I had to ask.

"So...what happened to Cage?" I asked.

Jay shared a look with Andy. Giving a nod Andy answered my question.

"As far as we know he's still unconscious where we found the two of you." His eyes became hard telling me not to press on. I didn't want to know the details anyway.

Nodding my thanks I looked towards Jay waiting on what we were supposed to do next.

"We are heading out before he awakes." I felt relief flood me, at least I wouldn't be stuck with that monster.

Light foot steps came from behind us. Turning, and on alarm in case it was Cage or Sam we were surprised to see it was one of the girls that were apart of Cages pack. She looked nervous.

"If your leaving...Please take me with you." She plead through a whisper staring at the ground.

We all froze.

This was new.

8888888888888

THERE YOU GO MY WONDERFUL READERS

I WANT COOKIES! YOU WANT COOKIES? MMMMM COOKIES

QUESTION:WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COOKIE?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHOUTOUT

I MIGHT DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO SOMEONE THAT WANTS IT AND GETS ME SOME FANS THX U <3 ;D