Chapter 15

My heart was racing as I ran through the forest, I was so fast that I barely saw anything as I passed, but I could easily dodge anything, it was to easy.

I could hear the other wolves getting closer, as their feet pawed hard on the ground, and the mud was being no doubt flicked in the air. 

They gave off a very dangerous feeling now. Someone gripped my tail, and I swung my back legs at them, hitting who ever in the face. They let go, and I could hear them falter slightly. 

There was a loud snarl. I gave a what I was hoping a s,irk to myself. I was getting myself into deeper trouble, but that I was hoping was helping the hunters find them. 

This needed to end, innocent humans couldn't die because other humans, or more like hunter's killed most of the werewolf bred off.

I froze in my tracks, coming to a skidding stop. I had actually lost Jay and them a bit back. I was must be really fast.

I heard voices talking not to far from me.

"What are they going to do with the girl?" A male voice said.

"Well what do we do with all the other werewolves? We just kill them, there is no way we can help her, there is no way to change her back to her human self. What a shame though." Another, deeper male voice spoke.

My ears were standing right on end, did I just hear that right?

No, I'm just over whelmed.

A walky talkie started to ring.

'New orders, kill the white wolf, she has attacked one of are youngest hunters, one of the men came through just in time to see unfortuantly, he was too late to help.' It said.

My heart stopped.

I didn't hurt anyone, I actually tried to help, now they had to kill me too for a crime I didn't do, and worst of all if they caught me they were going to kill me. There was no ther options.

Maybe I did take the wrong side of the hunters, they are betrayers, but the wolves are wanting to take out humanity.

I went to spin around when I heard the two men come through but the moment they got through the bush, they had their guns aimed at me. My ears dropped down almost flat to my head.

I could hear their hearts beating fast in adrediline and maybe a bit of fear.

I took a step back, the gun followd my movement, I stepped into a muddy puddle, I smiled to myself, and dug my paws in it secreatly, then flung it at them, it hit their faces causing them to put the guns down long enough for them to figure out what had just happened.

With out another second I was running again, through the forest, while keeping my senses on alert.

Someone jumped from a branch on a tree, landing in front of me, he had his gun aimed at me, strange how all the hunters were men, The gun almost touched the tip of my white snout. He clicked the trigger.

I swore my heart just left me, everything seemed to freeze. I yelped in surprise as, the gun only shot out a heavy metal net.

The net was so heavy that it flung me with force, making me roll in it and get tangled. WHen I stopped my head from spinning, I couldn't get up, my legs were literally binded to this strange net.

The man laughed a evil kind of laugh. Making my heart pound at the way he looked at me. He was going to enjoy this. He pulled out a long hunting knife, it glistened in the moonlight. I shivered with fear.

This was not gonna be pretty.

****

WELL THERE U GO I UPDATED IVE BEEN BUSY I GOT A NEW DOG AND WATS WERID IS YESTERDAY WE CAME HOME AND SHE WELL WASNT IN THE HOUSE WHICH WAS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL WE FOUND HER OUTSIDE BY THE BARN, THE BARN IS IN MY OTHER BOOK CALLED THE FARMHOUSE MURDER AND ITS TRUE STORY AND WELL YA SHE AS WE THINK PULLED OFF A BOARD TO HOLD THE AIRCONDIOTNER IN ON THE SECOND STORY AND CLIMBED ON THE ROOF, FROM THERE SHE MUST HAV JUMPED WATS WERID IS THE BOARD WAS UP WEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR HER AND THEN SUDDENLY IT WAS LAYING ON THE BED AND WITH A ROLLED UP BUNDLE OF TAPE LIKE HUAMN DID IT, THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED IF U BEILVE IN GHOST BUT ANYWAY LOL SHES DOING GOOD

5 VOTES 4 COMMENTS

THX U