𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

"There was a time when I used to trust everyone around me

"There was a time when I used to trust everyone around me. Then I realized that not everyone wanted to be my friend. Some just wanted what I could offer, which in my days was a lot. I lost the thing that mattered to me the most... family. Then there was Silas and Amara, the first version of Stefan and Elena. You, Stefan, are also a doppelgänger" I said. Stefan was shocked by this news. "What?" Stefan asked in disbelief. "Yes, Stefan. You are a doppelgänger. Besides Silas was a good friend of mine. He and Amara were in love. So in love, they didn't even want to be separated by death, so Silas made a witch fall in love with him. Qetsiyah. She thought he loved her but he was only using her. He gave the immortality drink to Amara. Qetsiyah found out and killed her, or so he thought. She buried Silas with the cure of immortality or better known as the cure to vampirism. But of course, Silas didn't want to spend eternity with Qetsiyah on the other side, so he never took it. He's turned into a rock and is laying somewhere with the cure to vampirism" I said and everyone was shocked with the news of a cure to vampirism.

"How do you know all this?" asked Elijah. "Because dear Elijah. I've been around longer than anyone in this world" I said smiling. "I made you into the world's first vampires, Elijah. [I looked at the Mikaelson's] Remember" I said to them and they're faces revealed that they understood what I meant. "I remember you. You were the female who fought alongside my father and moved with us to the new world" said Finn. "Yeah. I knew your sister Freya. She is alive you know? She never died of plague" I said. "No. You're lying. My mother told me she died" said Finn. "She traded your sister so she could have more kids," I said. "She gave Freya to your aunt Dhalia. Why don't you ask her" I said. 

Finn ran out of my house in the blink of an eye. The other Mikaelson's were shocked to learn that their sister was alive. "Your mother couldn't have children so she asked her sister for help. Dhalia made a deal, she would help her but she would get every firstborn of the Mikaelson family. So if any of you would have kids your first one would belong to Dhalia" I said and the news had them confused. The Mikaelson's left and only Stefan and Damon remained. "You should know there is only one cure to vampirism," I said. "I am sorry you know?" said Damon. I looked at him trying to figure out what he was talking about. "About Lexi. I know what I did was unforgivable, but when I did it I wasn't thinking. I wanted to get the council off my back and at that time Lexi was here and I took the opportunity. I didn't think about anything, not even my brother" said Damon. "I know. I know that in some twisted way you do what you do out of love" I said.

"I'm going to leave soon. I hope that you and your brother stop bickering over a doppelgänger. The last time that happened you died. You were lucky enough to have vampire blood in your system this time you will be dead for real" I said. "Where have you been this entire time?" asked Stefan. "Here and there. But I did watch over you two. When you called me to help you with the Elena problem I didn't answer because I was trying to avoid this problem but clearly you two didn't want to avoid" I said. "I love her. We love her. As much as you don't like it. we both fell in love with the same woman" said Stefan. "Yeah, a woman who looks exactly like the woman who got you killed. But that's your business not mine" I said. "Just don't get yourself kill," I said. "We miss you. You never visit us anymore" said Stefan. "I've been busy. Just like I watched over you I had to watch over the sons of an old friend" I explained.

"What are there names?" asked Damon. Damon was like that jealous friend. "Why do you want to know Damon? You're still one of my favorites" I said. "Haha. I'm always you're favorite" said Damon.

"Will you visit soon?" asked Stefan. "Yeah, just called me whenever you need me and I'll be there," I said. "Okay. Promise?" asked Damon. It was something I had with both of them. "I promise," I said giving them a hug. "Be safe okay. And please don't do anything stupid" I said and they walked out. Right after they walked out Klaus was standing by my door.

"Good conversation with the Salvatore brothers I hope," said Klaus

"Good conversation with the Salvatore brothers I hope," said Klaus. "Yeah. We had a good conversation. What can I do for you, Klaus?" I asked. "I wanted to come to see you. You intrigue me. There is something about you. Like you've lived for so long" said Klaus. "That's because I have Klaus. I have been around longer than any supernatural being out there" I said. "I was human once. I had a family, friends and a good life. But then a Greek God put his eyes on me and everything changed then" I said. "I figured you might be a bit old. White hair and purple are a bit odd for people in our time" said Klaus. "Times were different. Plus I was born a long long time ago" I said.

"You ever had kids?" asked Klaus. "A few. In different eras my youngest one died in world war one" I said. "I'm sorry," said Klaus. "Don't be. It took me a while to move on but I did. What about you? Do you want to have kids?" I asked. "When I was human. But I figured I can never have that anymore" said Klaus. "I'm a monster. I'm not meant to be a father" added Klaus. "People aren't born being monsters, they get turned into one. I was an innocent girl into a got turned into a monster and was forced to run" I said. I pour myself a drink and gave one to Klaus. We had lots of drinks the next day we woke up in bed together. "About last night..." said Klaus. "What about it?" I asked. "I enjoyed it," said Klaus. "I did too. But I'm leaving Klaus. I'm going to Kansas to see some old friends. Here is my number called if you ever need anything" I said and kiss him one last time as he walked out.

I'm not going to lie being with someone after such a long time felt nice. But I was leaving to see the Winchester boys so I couldn't stay even if I wanted to. I got ready for the road to Kansas. "Kansas. Here I go" I said and started to drive.