𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

PEACE
/PES/

freedom from disturbance; tranquility

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Peace. Peace to some people it's a quiet place. Or a free world I suppose. To others peace is what you find after you die. Adeline Targaryen found peace. She was with the man she loved, Stefan Salvatore. But she wasn't quiet ready to let go just yet. So she lingered around between the other side and Heaven. Often she would watch over her sons and daughters making sure they were doing okay. It was safe to say that no one was doing okay.

Everyone was trying to cope in their own way. Dean Winchester was drinking like there was no tomorrow. He had lost his mother, his best friend and the mother of his child. Sam looked into research to find a way to bring his mother and Adeline back. Everyone tried but it just wouldn't work no matter what. It broke her heart to see her children suffering and she cried day and night for her children. She prayed to God. She hoped that maybe he could hear her pleas but nothing happened.

But one day the same man that gave her back her son came to her while she watched over her children. They were better now. Staying close with each other. "Adeline" Chuck called out to her, she quickly turned when she heard his voice. "Hello" she greeted. "Children, such a beautiful gift, are they not?" Chuck asked and she nodded. "Indeed they are" she replied. "Do you miss them?" he asked. "Everyday" she replies. "It was difficult at first. Watching them cry day and night. Crying themselves to sleep, calling my name in their dreams. I wish I could've have been there to comfort them" she stated while turning back to her kids.

"Do you want to go back?" Chuck asked. "Of course I do. It kills me to be apart from them but I'm already dead. And they're doing okay now. And that's what I wanted, for them to be okay. They're not better yet, but they will once they're ready" she said to him. "Come" he said. She turned around and followed him. They walked to where Stefan was watching over his brother who was drinking bourbon.