𝖝

Hope

The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best

✨✨✨✨✨

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️After losing everyone I've ever loved, I thought there was not such thing as love, well at least not for me anyways

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
After losing everyone I've ever loved, I thought there was not such thing as love, well at least not for me anyways. When you lose everything that means a lot to you, you loose faith not only on others but on yourself.

But seeing Dean and Sam it changed everything. Part of me felt sad, they could've have been my children or grandchildren. But I was a coward I ran the second feelings were involved.

Mary and John got their happy ending and so did Henry. Well sort of, since he disappeared and all. I was happy they were happy. Their happiness meant a lot to me. And I was glad I played a part in it.

It had been about a month and a half since I've moved in with them. They go on hunts while I stay at the bunker, I clean and cook, and help them with their research. I haven't met the baby in the trench coat, or Castiel as Dean and Sam call him. I have never met an angel and I've met a lot of supernatural beings in my thousands of years on this earth.

With the Winchesters, I feel like I can be happy. There is no reason but I feel the type of happiness I haven't felt in a long time. Lately, I have been feeling sick. Even the smell of my favorite food makes me want to throw up. Of course, I haven't told the boys because they'll just worry about me, even if I tell them that I will be fine.

I was finishing dinner when I heard someone in the library where I was still organizing the books by name and genre which Dean hated by the way. I turned off the stove and walked to the library. I saw a short guy with a trench coat. "Hi, who are you?" I asked. I looked at me confused and tilted his head to the side.

"I'm Castiel" he replied. Baby in a trench coat, he was cute. "Hello Castiel, I'm Adeline," I said introducing myself to the angel. "I know who you are Adeline Targaryen," said Castiel. I looked at him, how the hell does he know that. "How do you know that?" I ask. "You were well known, a soul touched by darkness herself, blessed by the Greek Gods," he said. "Right," I said.

"How did you end up here?" asked the angel. "Life happened Castiel. I lost everything and everyone I loved" I said. "Everyone talked about you in heaven. How your soul was so pure that you caught the eyes of many powerful men. Hades, Zeus, Poseidon and even the devil himself" said Castiel. I looked at him like he was crazy. I mean that was a lie, I think.

"Okay. Look whatever it was, that girl died a long time ago. I'm a completely different person now" I said. He smiled at me. "I know you are. You've been helping Sam and Dean. You are taking care of them, you are giving them love and happiness. Something they don't have much. You are their magnet, you pull them together. Everyone in heaven knew they were supposed to be your children or grandchildren" stated Castiel who clearly knows a lot about my life.