𝖎𝖝

Letting go

Is a sign

Of moving on

After everything I had lost. I decided to close myself off from the world. I felt like I had already lost so much in such a short time. Part of me hated that I closed myself off but the other was happy that I did. That way I could never get hurt. John and Henry Winchester could have been the people I might have had a chance of happiness with, but I was too stubborn to let them in, in relationship-wise. I remember meeting the Winchesters for the first time.

I was driving to Kansas to see the Winchester brothers. And I remember how John and I met. We ran into each other at a diner. I was about to sit down when he bumped into me by accident. He apologized and bought me breakfast even after I told him it was fine he insisted.

I was on my way out when he caught up with me. "Hi, I'm John Winchester," he said as he gave me his hand to shake. "Hello, John Winchester. I'm Adeline Salvatore" I said. After meeting Stefan and Damon I took their last name because I was too lazy to come up with one and they always said I was their older sister anyway.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," said John with a grin

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," said John with a grin. He was very handsome I admit. His eyes reminded me of Jon Stark. They were the same shade of blue with a hint of green. Sometimes I think Dean got that hint of green and Sam got the blue ocean color of his father's eyes.

Sam was like his mother. He had that sweet side of him. And so does Dean. But after everything f they've been through, after everything they've lost they've changed. John Winchester was perfect in every way but he lost Mary and the man I once knew was now gone. I supposed that's what happens when you loose the love of your life.

And when she died she took a part of his heart with her. I did like John but I wasn't ready to be with someone. I had lost my daughter and I couldn't tell him that I was an immortal being. At least not right when we met. But I knew that he and Mary would make each other very happy so I introduced them to each other.

Henry Winchester was as charming as his son. Funny, caring, sweet, strong, gentleman most of all honest. We met a little after I met Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. We met in the year 1946 after Steve went under the ice and Bucky fell off a train. I traveled to a different world and the first person I saw happened to be Henry Winchester.

 I traveled to a different world and the first person I saw happened to be Henry Winchester