𝖝𝖛𝖎

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
IT'S ABOUT GIVING
IT'S ABOUT FAMILY"

Before we start, I would like to let you all know that this chapter is cringy but I don't want to change it because I want to stick to the original way I wrote it

Before we start, I would like to let you all know that this chapter is cringy but I don't want to change it because I want to stick to the original way I wrote it. And besides, who doesn't what to be loved by their favorite characters? Hope you guys enjoy!

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

It had been months since Klaus walked away from his little family. He was devasted. He cried. Yes, Klaus Mikaelson cried. He felt like he was dying without his children but he did what he had to do to protect his family. He did what was best for them. Or so he thought.

He thought walking away from his children would keep them safe

He thought walking away from his children would keep them safe. As well as Adeline. Away from the danger, from his enemies. He had to admit he missed them for the small period of time he was with them he grew attached. Elijah hated his brother for pulling him away from the girl he loved. And from his nephews and niece. He loved Adeline even if they were no longer together.

Rebekah liked the girl. And she hated that because of her brother she had to go through a lot to keep her children safe. But she understood that love requires sacrifice. Klaus sacrificed having to see his children grow up, to grow up knowing that their real father had to walked away from them to protect them even if they didn't know it. Adeline was hurt, to know Klaus wanted nothing to do with them. But she was happy. Stefan had stuck around as he promised.

After Klaus left they stayed in the bunker for a bit. Dean, Sam, and Castiel didn't want her to go but they knew that they had enemies and they would use her against them, so they agreed that she and Stefan would move to Mystic Falls.

"I wish you didn't have to go," said Dean. "Me too, Dean but I have three other people to think about before putting myself in danger," she said with a sad smile. She hated to leave them when she had just found them, but now she had to take of her children. "I love you," said Dean. "I love you too, Dean," she said with a smile. "No. I mean I-I I have feelings for you" said Dean while looking down. Adeline's eyes softened. "Ever since you came back into our lives, I've had this weird feeling when I'm around you. It's like I want to protect you at all costs. And i thought it was normal you know? You always want to protect the people you care about. But when I see someone trying to get your attention it makes my blood boil and I just want to hurt them. But I can't be with you" he said. She looked at him confused. He loved her but didn't want to be with her.