𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝

I WOULD DIE A HUNDRED TIMES OVER, JUST TO HAVE YOU STANDING HERE ALIVE, IN FRONT OF ME

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

Adeline's life was quiet and peaceful until the return of the Mikaelson family. The Mikaelson name always meant trouble. And as expected trouble arrived a few months after the arrival of the Mikaelson. Hayley let it slip who Adeline was and who her children were. Adeline was a tribrid and so were her children. That made them a target. The superior species. Greta did not like that one bit so she had to eliminate them, all of them.

It started with Elijah losing his memory about his family. Well, everyone for that matter. That was one problem. Then they had Lucifer's returned. He killed Castiel and took Mary with him over the rift and now they were busy looking for a way to bring Mary back but they had no leads no nothing. Then someone took Adeline. A student. Roman. He tricked her, he made up a story about Hope doing a dangerous spell and since she had known him for a long time she believed him.

Now, she was trapped in an abandoned building with Hayle's kids. They were knocked out with chains that prevented them from doing magic. After her mother went missing Roman managed to convinced the kids that he knew where their mother was and like their mother, they believed him because he was a friend.

SHILOH PLACE

"Well, your witch really goes for the atmosphere" Hope says. "She's not my witch. She's just a witch I know" Roman states. "Not your witch. Got it. Are you okay?" Hope asks Roman. "Look, Hope. You know I like you, right?" Roman asks. "Not time for love confession, Roman. My mother could be in danger" Hayden says. Hope ignores her brother. "Well, I didn't think you drove all this way 'cause you hated me" she says with a smile. "It's just.. there's gonna be some things I have to explain" he says.

"Look, I'm sorry but the only worse than doing this is waiting to do this" Hope says as she starts waking the stairs to the house and her siblings following behind. "Stop! It's spelled" Roman yells before Hope could grab the door. He knocks over a specifically pile of rocks. "You can go in" he says and Hope and her siblings walk in. They see their mom tied to a chair and Klaus's kids on the floor passed out. "Mom?" Hope asks as she sees her mother. "Hope. Hayden. Henrik" Adeline said as she sees her children in front of her. "What is this?" Henrik asks. "You" Adeline says. When they turn Roman uses his speed to put chains on the Targaryen siblings. "I'm sorry" Roman says.

"What's going on?" Hope asks. "He's the one that led me here and brought them in" Adeline tells her children and pints at Klaus's kids. "But why? Why are you doing this?" Hayden asked. "Look, I know this looks bad? Okay? But if you just do the binding spell..." Roman said but got cut off by Adeline. "Binding spell? What's he talking about?" Adeline asked. "Great said if we did the binding spell , then they'd let you leave" Athena answered. "Great said that?" their mother asked.