𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎

TIME HEALS EVERYTHING

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Years went by and I remained single and focused on raising my kids. They all grew to be good kids. Polite, caring, loving, intelligent. Alaric, Cas, Dean, Sam, and Kol were the father figures they had. It was hard moving on from Stefan. I missed him a lot but I knew he was gone. He found peace. Damon married Elena. Caroline married Tyler. Matt married Lucy a teacher here at the school. Bonnie married Liam a witch who was also a teacher here. Damon often begged me to go on dates but after a year he gave up and when he saw I wasn't gonna budge.

I gave birth to four girls. Two tribrids and two Nephilims. I knew Michael would soon be coming to look for his daughter which was why I had Castiel put protection carvings on them. All of them. Madeline was the adopted daughter of Kol Mikaelson and he loved her as if she was his own. Madeline had blue eyes like her father but somehow had Kol's attitude and manners and his black hair. But she was also sweet and polite. Cassiel was the exact replica of her father down to the face tilt with her blue eyes. Diane was fierce like her father and had his apple green eyes. Samiel was smart and tall like her father. She had green eyes but sometimes they would look grey and even blue with green. We never knew what her true eye color was, just like Sam.

My children were all grown up. They were doing their own thing. Sometimes I get sad thinking that one day they won't need me anymore. I suppose that's how it is. I raised them and prepared them for the real world. I just hope that if one day I'm not here they can remain strong and together.

DAMIEN POV

When I was little my mother told me my father had found peace. She explained to me that peace was a heavenly place, at that time I thought that meant it was beautiful or good not literally heaven. I miss my father every day but, I understand why he did what he did. I grew up with so much love and support. Mom had people helping her but it was mostly mom. Our biggest supporter has always been our mom. She has always been there for us. Now with the return of the Mikaelson family, it's mayhem and arguments all the time.

THIRD POV

Since the arrival of the Mikaelson family, the only thing that was going around the school were arguments. And to add to the many problems Derek Hale returned to Mystic Falls a long with his son. The rest of the Beacon Hill gang decided to bring their children to the school. It was a big mess.

It had been almost a week since the Mikaelson's return. And a few days later Derek Hale returned as well, it was a surprise to everyone that knew him. "Addy?" Alaric said as he walked in. "Yeah?" she answered. "There are a few parents that want to sign their kids up here" he said with a worried look. "That's fine. But why the worried look?" Adeline asked and Alaric let out a sigh. "It's Derek and the people from Beacon Hill" he says and her smile falls. "What?" she says in a whisper. "Yeah, we don't have to, you know that right?" Alaric asked and she shook her head no. "It's fine. Send them in" she said with a force smile. After Stefan's death she learnt how to fake a smile. It was only when she was with her kids that her smile was real.