𝖝𝖎

"A mother is your first friend,

Your best friend,

Your forever friend"

🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥

🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥

In the bunker, there were a few moments of peace, at least for me. A lot the time I was swimming, cooking, reading, doing research for the boys. My baby bump was now a full-on stomach. I was due in two months. Sam, Dean, and Castiel barely wanted to leave me alone. But I convinced them to do otherwise.

They do a check-in every hour, to make sure I'm okay. To which I say is too much and Dean replies with a "That's nothing we should be checking in every ten minutes" Sam and Dean have become close to me as Castiel also has.

Dean never leaves my side when he is here, sometimes I feel like he loves these babies more than me but I think I can live with that. I was getting ready to go to my doctor's appointment. Dean, Sam, and Castiel didn't want me to go alone, because "you never know what is out there" Their words, not mine. I put on a dress with a hat since it was a bit sunny outside.

I heard the door open and the guys talking and I started to walk to where they were

I heard the door open and the guys talking and I started to walk to where they were. Dean was the first one to see me. I smiled at him.

"How was the hunt?" I asked. Sam and Castiel both turned to look at me. Castiel smiled. Sam and Dean just stared at me as if they've never seen me before. "So is anyone going to tell me if the hunt was good or not?" I asked with a smile. "It was good. Cas helped us when we almost died" said Dean. I turned so fast I could have fallen if I wasn't strong enough to stay on my feet.

"Boys, what was the first thing I said that you should do if you were in danger?" I asked. "To call you," Sam replied like a kid. "And why was not informed that you two were in danger?" I asked once again. "Well, you are pregnant we didn't want to worry you," dean said and I sighed. "I know but I can help," I said. "We know, but we have Cas, we need you to be safe. Maybe after these babies are born" Sam said. "I'm older than you Samuel Winchester," I said with a smile and he shrugged and nodded at what I said before smiling.