𝖝𝖛

🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥
"THE LOVE OF A FAMILY,
IS LIFE'S GREATEST BLESSING"
🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥

🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥"THE LOVE OF A FAMILY,IS LIFE'S GREATEST BLESSING"🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥

Klaus Mikaelson has always seen himself as a monster. He loved the fear he caused against other supernatural beings. He wanted to be King. That was the whole point of going to New Orleans. To take back what was stolen from him. But of course, nothing was the same. There was a new King in New Orleans. Marcel Gerard.

He was known as the 'King Of The Quarter'. That had Klaus upset. Not only was Marcel alive but he was now taking his place. The place of the King. He had to admit Marcel was doing a good job, the witches kept their place. No magic no spells. The werewolves were run out in the '90s. The crescent werewolf pack was the pack Adeline created a while after she was turned into a lycanthrope.

Of course, she was the first one to bear the birthmark of the pack. It was thanks to her that other packs were created but the crescent was her first one. Packs got together and married among other packs, or among each other. She watched over them over the years and when vampires tried to slaughter some she intervened and got rid of the threats meaning that other packs swore that when she would call upon they had to respond. In a sense, she was the one who created them so they owed it to her.

Klaus knew so little about Adeline and so did the rest. Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Elijah. Elijah loved and still loves Adeline but he made a choice. He decided to leave her to protect her from Klaus. Elijah Mikaelson has a weakness and for once it wasn't his family. It was Adeline. He loved her too much for his and her own good. He knew he would get her killed so he left. Without a goodbye and without an explanation.

She had to admit that she was hurt when Elijah walked out on her. But she knew who he was and the loyalty he had for his little brother Klaus. So she understood. She moved on with her life and watched over the Salvatore brothers and the Winchester's.

Those four boys were her family. Even though Sam and Dean didn't remember her at first she knew that she would do anything for them.

Damon and Stefan were a different story. She saw them grow up in a sense. She taught them everything she knew about being a vampire. She watched over them like family or so she thought. She could've been the most powerful being on earth but she was clueless when it came to love. Both Damon and Stefan loved her but, of course, she was always too afraid to love again she never realized it.

Now they were both fighting each other over Elena Gilbert. Who by the way had chosen Damon, and a few days ago she found out Stefan was in a safe box at the bottom of the lake. She had to go out there and get him. To say he was surprised to see her was an understatement.