𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎

🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛

Klaus Mikaelson. That was a name no one was expecting to hear in Mystic Falls, ever. Especially Adeline and the triplets. Klaus and Adeline weren't that couple that was in love, but Adeline did hold certain affection for the original hybrid and so did he. When her babies were first born, Klaus was hellbent on protecting them after all they were his children, and he did protect them. But then one day he decided he couldn't be a father and walked out of their life. Adeline told Klaus that if he walked away it better be for good because she would not allow him back into their lives. Klaus didn't think about it twice and kept walking. Klaus thought that if he wasn't in their life they would be safe from his enemies. So he left not knowing the mistake he was making. A year later he slept with a werewolf. Hayley Marshall. She was an orphan since she was a child. She was the future leader of the Crescent werewolf pack, after Adeline of course. He got her pregnant and they had twins a boy and a girl.

Cody Christian as Henry Mikaelson

Shelley Henning as Hazel Mikaelson

Adeline was always honest with her children about who their father was

Adeline was always honest with her children about who their father was. She told them the truth of what really happened. She told them the good he had done but of course, they had heard the many stories of the big bad hybrid and realized that he wasn't the hero of the story but the villain. She couldn't lie to them anymore and tell them that their father was a hero when all they ever heard was how much of a monster Klaus Mikaelson was. So as they grew older they stopped asking about him and forgot about him. Hayden, Henrik, and Hope grew up knowing who their father was but they always referred to Stefan Salvatore, Derek Hale and Alaric Saltzman, even the Winchesters and Castiel as their fathers. Now, years have passed since Stefan's death. Twelve years to be exact. Now the little kids they all used to be, are now teenagers.