𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎

GOODBYE MY DEAREST LOVE

🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍 🖤 🤍

(Listen to the first song)

Goodbye. That's what I said to Stefan on our wedding day. Nothing prepared me for losing Stefan that night. Our wedding day was happy day but also a sad day. Stefan sacrificed himself to save the town and us. Our goodbye was one sided. I told him I understood why he did it.

FLASHBACK-THIRD POV

Adeline is on the phone with Bonnie who's riding with Alaric and the kids. Maddy, Anna, Dominic and Damien drives behind them with the other kids. "Kai spelled her in. She can't get out" she says to Bonnie. "We're too far away. We won't get back in time to help" says Bonnie. "What are we supposed to do? I can't leave Elena here" Adeline asks. "It's not just Elena" states Stefan. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asks. "You know Damon won't leave her here to die alone" Stefan says knowing Damon would rather die with Elena than leave without her. Adeline and Stefan look at each other before Alaric speaks. "You need to head out now, Adeline. Take the tunnels, it'll be faster for you" Alaric says and she ends the call.

"I can't believe this is happening" she says with a sigh. "I need to talk to Damon" Stefan states. "Do you think you'll convince him?" Adeline asks, but knowing Damon she knows he won't budge. "No, but I have to try" says Stefan. "I made a promise to Ric... that I wouldn't risk the kids growing up without a mother. So I can help with Damon, but I can't-" Adeline gets cut off by Stefan. "No. I can do it alone. You get to safety. Our family first" he says as he touches her face with both hands.

"We're family now. Okay? You and me and the kids. It's just please, Stefan. I already lost you once. I don't want to lose you again. Please. Don't make me leave you. Please" she starts to cry. "If I want to convince Damon I have to move fast, and I can't do that unless I know you're safe" he says to Adeline. "No" she says with tears in her eyes. "He's my brother" he says and she cries harder knowing Stefan would do anything for his brother. "Family first" she nodded. "I love you so much. And tell the kids I love them so much too" she nods.

 And tell the kids I love them so much too" she nods