𝖛𝖎𝖎

I think the hardest part of losing someone,

isn't having to say goodbye,

but rather learning how to live without them,

always trying to fill the void,

the emptiness that's left inside your heart when they go.

After I lost Rhaegar there was this hole in my heart. I knew that I was never going to see him again. I thought maybe one day I could. But it's been a long time and I lost all hope to ever see him again. When he died there was this emptiness that was there. Drogon made me feel alive as if I could live again. I knew happiness once again. But life was not on my side and he died along with our son. After that, there was Jon Stark. He was Ned Starks bastard. But I didn't care about his title. He reminded me of Aegon, he was a fighter, people always looked down at him for being a bastard but he never let that get on the way of his life.

He took the black because he thought that was more honorable. He didn't want to breed more bastards as he used to put it. But when I finally became Queen I gave him the last name he properly deserved. We got married and had five kids. He died of old age and so did my kids.

I was making some breakfast when I heard a knock on my door. When I opened I found the Mikaelson family except for Esther. "Well, well, well. What can I do for you?" I asked. "We need to talk. You know something we don't" Klaus replied. "I don't know anything Klaus. So whatever you think I know, I don't" I said. "Why were you talking to Finn yesterday? and lurking around our house?" Elijah asked. "Oh, it appears that Finn hasn't been honest with any of you," I said, the Mikaelson's look at Finn trying to understand what I'm saying. "What is she talking about Finn?" his brother asked. "Go on Finn. Tell them what you were going to do to them" I said. "Mother was planning to kill you all," said Finn. "But Adeline threatened her and unlinked us. Mother still doesn't know she unliked us" said Finn. "You were going to betray us?" Klaus asked. "She meant to undo the evil she created," said Finn and I laughed.

"She can't," I said. "Why? She is the original witch" said Klaus. "That's cute. But she was not the original witch I am, just like I am the original lycanthrope" I said. "No, we were the first vampires and I am the first hybrid," said Klaus. "Sorry to break the news to you sweetheart but I am the original hybrid. First and only Lycanthrope and witch... You turned into a dog, I on the other side turn into a scary monster" I said. "We were hoping you would say that," said Elijah. Elena, Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, and Tyler walked in.

"You think you can all beat me. I thought Klaus Mikaelson was strong enough to take me on his own since he became a full hybrid. But you can't even by being a hybrid" I said. "You barbie, you two Salvatores, the newbie hybrid can't take me either," I said. Klaus and Tyler's eyes glowed yellow. "I don't want to hurt any of you, so please make this easy for me and not get yourself's killed," I said. Klaus launched at me. This time it was my turned to show my monster side.

I went straight for Klaus I threw him against the wall, I bit tyler which meant he would die soon

I went straight for Klaus I threw him against the wall, I bit tyler which meant he would die soon. I went back to my normal self. "That bite looks nasty. It's nothing. Wait until you start coughing black blood" I said smirking. Tyler and Caroline looked scared and the others were shocked. "What?" said Elijah. "Oh, you didn't know that my bite is venomous to any supernatural beings. Whether there are vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids. My bite can kill anything" I said smiling. "Sad really, you're quite handsome to die so young but it happens," I said. "Fix him" demanded Caroline. "I'm sorry. I think I misheard you. Did you threated me?" I asked Caroline while walking over her as she back away slowly. "No, I uh. I was just wondering if you could fix him. Please" said Caroline clearly scared. "I could, but honestly I don't feel like it," I said. "Please, fix him" begged Caroline. "No," I said. I grabbed his neck and feed him my blood and his wound healed. "There. Fixed" I said. "Now everyone leave," I said.

"Wait! Why did you help the originals?" asked Stefan. "Because Stefan, if the originals die, So does every vampire that is walking this earth. Then the supernatural world would be unbalanced. Then every witch, werewolf and any supernatural being will die. I mean, if you want Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, your brother, and even your precious Elena to die, by all means, kill them" I said. "Why Elena she's human?" asked Damon. "Elena is a doppelgänger meaning she was created because the of two people who were selfish and did not want to die, so nature created versions of them that could die, meaning she's still a supernatural being" I explained. Elena was really about to kill herself and her friends just to get rid of Klaus.

"Well now that everything is settled please leave before I kill all of you," I said. "Why do you hate us so much? You don't even know us" said Elena. "I don't like doppelgängers. All they do is cause trouble and get people killed. I mean look at you. You real father John Gilbert is dead, Isobel Flemming is dead because of you. Caroline became a vampire because of you. Tyler got turned into a werewolf than a hybrid because of you. Everybody leaves you Elena, have you noticed that. Your adopted parents, your real parents, Jenna. Even Stefan. He left with Klaus to save his big brother Damon" I said. Elena's face falter. "You're a death attraction, Elena, everything you touch, everything and everyone you get close to ends up dead. How long until your little brother Jeremy ends up dead because of you?" I asked. And she threw herself at me but I caught her by her throat.

 And she threw herself at me but I caught her by her throat

"You are noting than a scared little girl, Elena. You can't even fight. You need your friends and the Salvatore brothers to always help you. You know? It's tragic. John died so you could be human and have a nice human life. But he had no idea that you will become a vampire. So he died for nothing" I said smirking. "Now, leave before I kill you," I said and she walked out with her friends, except the Salvatore brothers and the Mikaelson's. "Damon, Stefan?" said Elena. "What?" answered Damon. "Let's go," said Elena. "No, Elena. We're staying" said Stefan, Elena looked at me and I smirked at her which cause her to be madder. "Goodbye doppelgänger," I said waving at her.