𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

THE TALK

🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙

🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙

LIZZIE'S POV

The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. A school for any supernatural being. Werewolves, vampires, witches, hybrids, siphoners, banshees, nephilims, tribrids, hunters, you name it. They were all trained to mastered their powers but also had any other regular subjects they teach at any other school.

My parents created the school because they thought it was best to teach their kids in a school were kids like them could also learn, so we could make friends with kids that had the same supernatural abilities as us. The moment the school opened kids began to show up at the school and soon it was a full school. Everything was fine. Perfect even. But everything changed with the returned of the Mikaelson family.

ADELINE'S POV

There was no way Klaus was ever returning to town. Or so I thought. We had lived sixteen long years without trouble. Well, besides Cade, Sibyl, Seline, Katherine and Kai returning a few years back. But that was it, after that there was nothing. Now, the Mikaelson family has returned and so has Derek and his family. Two of my ex's. Well, Klaus was complicated. Elijah is the actual ex. Now, my head feels like it's gonna rip open any second because my kids are often arguing with the Mikaelson family and children. So, I called Klaus and Hayley so we can address this situation and find a quick solution. I was getting ready for the meeting with them.

 I was getting ready for the meeting with them

I wore a yellow dress with white pearls. After the meeting I was going to dinner with Dean and Sam. I headed to my office and began to work on some documents. After an hour there was a knock on the door. Hayley, Klaus, Elijah, Henry, Hazel, Alaric, Hayden, Hope, Henrik and Kol walked in. "What is the meaning of this meeting?" Klaus asked confused as to what was going on. "Sit down. Please" I told them and they all sat down.

THIRD POV

"There are some problems going around" Adeline stars. "It has come to our attention that there has been little fights between your children and mine" she adds and Klaus looks at his two children. "What fights is she talking about?" Hayley asks her son and daughter. "We're just trying to befriend them" says Hazel and Adeline gaze softens. She understood they wanted to be friends but she also understood where her children were coming from. Klaus was there for Hazel and Henry but he wasn't there for Hope, Henrik and Hayden.