𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖽

Start from the beginning

Nathalie shook her head and the two sisters started walking after they heard the bell, signaling they have glee club, "I wish he is a biker. He could drop me off in his bike."

Bea snorted and gave her a surprised look, "it's a guy. Who is he?"

Finally entering the choir, Nathalie shook her head and winked, "it's a secret."

Bea hummed and Mr. Schue started his lesson, but none of the girls were interested in it. Bea was way more interested in whoever Nathalie was hooking up with. Little did she know it was their enemy.

"Is it a one-time thing?"

"Honey," the girl chuckled and winked, "I've been hooking up with him for two months already."

Bea let out a laugh, getting everyone's attention, "girls! Pay attention," the two girls gave the teacher an apologetic look, "you were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go, come on. All right."

Everyone did as they were told, but Kurt moved towards the girls, being way more comfortable with them and not with the boys.

"Kurt." Mr. Schue warned, and Kurt sighed in defeat, going towards the left side of the room.

"Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice."

"What's a mash-up?" Puckerman confusedly asked and Nathalie was shocked; boys really are dumb, "are you a moron?" she bitterly asked, and the boy looked down in shame, making Nat smile in victory.

Quinn and Santana shared a look of surprise, and the blonde took a few steps towards the tiny girl, hoping no one catch her as she hugged Nathalie from behind.

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression." Mr. Schue explained, "boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay. Costumes, choreography. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals."

Rachel was pleased with the idea, but not pleased at the supposed judge, "wait, who's going to be the judge? Your gender makes you biased."

"Ah...There is going to be a celebrity judge."

Everyone started cheering and Quinn got her cue to talk with Nathalie, "you missed the first class. What happened?"

Nathalie shrugged and unconsciously played with Quinn's fingers, "I wasn't feeling it. I had something to do."

Like having sex with Jesse in his car.

Quinn hummed, "do you want to hang out today?"

Nathalie sighed, she already agreed to hanging out with Tina, and the Asian girl was actually exited for the hang out.

"I can't. I already agreed to hang out with Tina. But you're welcome to come over after dinner. I'm going to be home alone."

Quinn smirked when she felt Nathalie teasingly moved in her arms, the blonde already knowing what was going to happen that night.