Part 100 - Sneak thief

***Sahana's P. O. V***

Yawning, I typed away on my laptop, a satisfactory smile curling my lips as the clock hit 12.

It was midnight, and Arush was to come here any minute now, but before he'd pop into my room like a burglar, climbing up to my room via the ladder and into my balcony to spend the night with me, I'd to finish my work and put my laptop away.

How do I know he's coming here?? Ahana of course!

She had just texted me ten minutes ago saying she saw Arush sneaking out of their house... Like a thief!

I giggled in the realisation that this thief had not only stolen my heart, but would now come here to his future in-laws' house like a thief too, now at the dead of night!

But before my hitler-ex-manager would pop into my room like a thief, I had to complete this presentation about my work in this company since I'd joined and the details of my projects.

Yawning, I went through the presentation again, lest my khadoos ex-boss found some mistakes in it and gave me punishments, in the form of showering him with kisses of course!

I flushed as I recalled the past month that had literally passed in the speed of light! After our valentine's weekend away and then the shopping with our families, we'd resumed office as usual.

Of course, there was nothing usual about it, because the whole office knew that Arush and I were to get married, and that I'd been promoted.

And people like Dia Sinha had not spared even a second to spread rumours about how I slept with Arush to get the promotion!

But even Dia Sinha had to shut up when Arush started distributing our wedding invitations in the office and shamelessly kissing me and showering PDA on me, whilst giving everyone else a cold and angry look - the one he's famous for!

Apart from having to tolerate insults fron Dia Sinha and other few such people in the office, the past month was fun, as I'd gotten to learn loads, and Arush hadn't taken advantage of the situation even once!

He trained me for leadership skills, and management skills, and about work distribution.... For a person with hardly 6 years of work experience, Arush surely knows a lot! No doubt his superiors are super impressed by him!

Whilst pain-in-the-arse people like Dia Sinha passed snide remarks about how someone as inexperienced as me couldn't possibly lead a team, other normal people were actually in awe to see Arush being all romantic!

None of them (except for Raj) had ever seen Arush smile, forget being friendly! And there he was, kissing me on the cheeks and wiping food from the corner of my mouth or feeding me!

Most of Arush's old subordinates were in a state of shock for the first few days after they'd seen this new side to Arush!

Chuckling to myself, I finally mailed the presentation to Arush, before putting my laptop away - my dragon would be here anytime soon now!

I'd barely gotten up from the bed and stretched when I heard a soft scraping sound... And that sound of metal on metal, making me realise that Arush was here, pulling the ladder to my balcony.

Wanting to surprise him, I quickly moved to the balcony as noiselessly as possible, but there was no ladder there!

The sound however, continued. And looking around, I realized that the sound was coming from the balcony next to mine - from my dear Bhai's balcony of course!

I had to bite back my laughter as I saw my dear brother climb down the ladder of his own house like a thief! Now I realise how funny it must have seemed to Ahana to watch Arush too sneak out of their house to come meet me at the dead of night!