Part 64 - Stalker

***Sahana's P.O.V***

The phone continued to buzz as I held it in my hand whilst Arush looked curiously at me before asking "Who's phone-call babe?!"

"I.. uh.. it's..bhaa...I mean... bhai's... bhai's call" I stuttered.

"I have a problem with your bhai... he always has to interrupt me when I'm romancing you!!! Kissi ne naam sahi hi rakkha hai... saala" Arush growled, making me glare at him.

"I meant... saala ji... I wasn't cursing him baby!! You know right... a man's wife's brother is called as saala... not my fault that it's also a word of abuse!!" Arush said quickly, shrugging.

"And in any case, I would never ever disturb him when he's romancing with his girl... he has a girlfriend right?!" Arush said, as an afterthought, to which I nodded.

"Arush I'll get back to you but first I need to answer this call" I said before taking my phone with me out of Arush's cabin.

"Did I call at the wrong time?!" Ahana asked in a teasing tone as soon as I answered the call.

"No.. no... but your bhai almost saw your name on my phone" I smirked, to which she swore loudly, making me giggle.

"Don't worry bhabhi ji... I've saved your number as bhabhi, and told Arush that it's a call from my bhai" I added quickly, and giggled hearing her sigh out in relief.

"He was all like oh I never disturb Reyansh if he was busy romancing someone and all..." I trailed off, suddenly realizing I just told my boyfriend's sister that I was in fact indeed romancing her brother!

"He said what?! Such a hypocrite!! My bhai is such an.... okay don't get mad but he's such an asshole!! I was a little... busy... with your brother when he'd called me the other day to set up Raj and Tania!! Bloody hypocrite!!" Ahana huffed angrily and thankfully she hadn't taken in what I'd told about the romancing part!! 

Phew!!

"Anyway, what's up bhabhi?!" I asked, again in a teasing tone.

"If we're gonna do that, remember that you're my bhabhi too..." Ahana replied in a teasing tone, making me blush.

"Okay fine... What's up Ahana?!" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Ohhooo somebody's blushing a lot... anyway, I called to ask if you'd be interested to spend this Friday evening shopping with me?! It's your brother's birthday next week right, I wanted your help in getting him a present" she said, and I could actually hear her blushing right now!

Aww they're so cute!!

"Aww!! That's so sweet of you!! Of course I'll help you out... but... um... you know... I..." I trailed off as I remembered how Riya had actually taken me out to lingerie shopping because she wanted to surprise Kabir on his birthday - with her wearing a lingerie that I helped her buy!

"Sahana?! I actually planned on getting him a shirt... but I'm not sure of his shirt size and that's why I need your help.... if not a shirt, then a watch or anything that you know, he'd like... I hope you're okay with this?!" Ahana asked, putting a break on my trail of thoughts.

"Huh?! Yeah yeah sure I'll help you out" I said, feeling exceptionally grateful that at least it's not me helping my bhabhi shop lingerie to impress my bhai!!

***

I and Ahana spoke for a few more minutes before I got back to Arush's cabin, and back to my work.

Arush was busy with some work on his laptop when I'd entered, but his face split into the brightest smile I'd ever seen as soon as he looked up from his laptop and saw me at his door.