Part 44 - Beau (part 2)

***Arush's P. O. V***

Reyansh was talking something about..... I don't know... Something.... Nothing really went into my head...

I literally had no worry in the world... A nice job and a heavy paycheck to go with it, a darling family and a loving sister, three good friends who were assholes yes but still honest and good friends.... What else was missing from my life?!

I never knew the answer to it till I'd met Sahana... I never thought my life lacked something until I started pining for her. I never knew I needed her so badly in my life till yesterday - when I'd first kissed her.

Ya'll may call it cliche or very... unrealistic, but when you realize your heart aches for someone, you tend to miss that person even more!

I didn't miss her in any... y'know... 'I wanna have sex with her' ....way.. NO!! I missed her in the 'I wanna talk to you and hear your voice and have you with me that's all' sort of a way.

"... And even Raj has that same opinion..." Reyansh was saying and I looked at him blearily, wondering what he's talking about.

But all the thoughts shot right out of my head when I heard the soft sounds of her anklets.

I turned to look around and my heart skipped a beat. Probably even time stood still for all I care because my girl was finally here.

She seemed to emanate a sort of soft glow... A sort of aura maybe... But whatever it was, it drew me like a moth being drawn to a flame. For a moment there I had forgotten about her brother being there just feet from me and all I could think about was Sahana... And how much I wanted to have her in my arms, smiling and holding me tight, that's all!

She had worn the white anarkali that I'd selected, and let her long hair open just the way I liked it. Sahana had no makeup on except for that eyeliner and her lip balm and all I wanted to do was hug her and kiss her and tell her I loved her.

Sahana smiled nervously at me, tucking stray strand of hair behind her ear. I let out an involuntary gasp at that, realizing that this is what an angel in all her glory looked like.

"Go looking like this in front of Ridhdhi Chachi and she'll take you to meet some nice perspective grooms she has in mind" I heard Reyansh say and I instantly shot my gaze to him.

No!! No!!!!!! This can't happen!! No!!

"Ashish actually has a crush on you.... He just asked me a couple of days ago that he'd like to ask you out... I had told him to ask you directly because it was a no from my side... I dare say he'd elope with you if he sees you today" Reyansh added, winking.

Anger bubbled through me I gritted my teeth - he's her brother... I can't smash his jaw!

"Nah Bhai I'm not interested in him" Sahana said casually, shrugging and my heart swelled in pride - she's mine after all!

"I told him so... Anyway... You both actually look nice...mind if I click a picture of the two of you together??" Reyansh asked, looking from Sahana to me.

My insides roared like a lion and I couldn't help grinning at the thought of finally physically coming close to Sahana.

Sahana's face was now the same shade of red as her duppatta as she stuttered "..any...anything.... yeah...uh...s....s.....Shure...shu...sure.."

I smirked and winked at her as Reyansh looked at her, bemused.

"He's not a lion Sonu...he's your boss and my friend...don't worry...you too don't mind getting your photo clicked with her right?" Reyansh asked, mistaking Sahana's stutters to that of fear.