Part 88 - Caught... in the act

***Arush's P. O. V***

Sighing, I tightened my grip around Sahana as she slept on, with her head on my arm and her long silky hair flowing all around her. I couldn't help smile as she nuzzled more into my chest, her warm breath fanning my chest, the sweet fragrance of her shampoo and her perfume slowly wrecking my senses.

We'd barely slept half an hour ago and Sahana had fellen into a deep sleep so quickly... I couldn't wait to have her sleep like this in my arms everyday, and to wake up to this scene every day too!!

She is generally so damn adorable but when she's sleeping like this so innocently while I have the liberty of gazing at her to my heart's content and having her in my arms - this feeling is beyond words!

A loud rumble issued from her stomach at the same time, making me almost chuckle - I had to bite my lip to stop myself from chuckling lest she woke up! She never stops feeling hungry does she?!

Moaning softly, she nuzzled against my chest and whimpered before all of a sudden, she pushed me away and got up.

"What?" I asked in surprise as she just sat there, looking shocked, her breasts exposed to my eyes.

My eyes moved to her perfect breasts and feasted on the incredible sight of my woman.. naked! And that too, all for me and only for me!

A proud smile curled my lips as my eyes fell on the numerous hickeys I'd left over the top of her breasts today, and a few faded ones from the last time we'd been intimate.

"We... What... Oh my!" She gasped, her cheeks turning bright pink as she looked down her naked self and probably at the new hickeys I'd left on her.

"What time is it? When should we go back home?" She finally asked, pulling the blanket upto her chin and still blushing.

"Relax... We've been asleep for just half 'n hour... We have another 3 more hours before we have to leave for your home" I smiled to which she bit her lip and looked away shyly.

I sighed seeing the blush on her face and felt extremely light. The love of my life was here, in my room, on my bed where just half an hour ago we'd had sex!!

I grinned at the thought of how I'd yet again had sex with her... if someone had told me six months ago that I would fall in love and be all mushy mushy, I'd have cursed every word in the English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Spanish and even French languages!!

But now.... fuck I am in love!! I'm in love with this incredible woman who's blushing right now, shooting furtive glances at me.

"I still can't believe how much I love you!!" I sighed, pulling the blanket off of her before putting my arm around her waist and placing my head on her bare thighs, nuzzling my face into her legs.

I heard her giggle and felt her fidgeting under my head, and lifted my head off her lap to look up at her, but ended up drooling at the sight of her perfect breasts right above my head, blocking her face from view - not that I was complaining of course!!

Blood instantly gushed to my dick who stood up to salute this gorgeous pair of breasts and I licked my lips and gulped - fuck what a sight this was!!

But Sahana giggled again and yet again she moved her legs, making me finally get up, feeling rather irritated.

"What?" I whined, my feelings of irritation and grumpiness vanishing at the mesmerizing sight of her beautiful face colored in blush - because of me of course!

"Your hair and beard... it... tickled" she whispered, biting her lip and looking shyly at me.

Oh dear boy she seduces me so easily!!