Part 73 - Brother dear

***Reyansh's P.O.V***

Alright I may be... just maybe a hypocrite but Sahana is my baby sister and Arush.... okay I had a hint that there was something cooking between them, but didn't know they were already dating!!

In all honesty, I thought Arush was this gentleman like me who'd actually ask my permission before dating my baby sister!! Never knew he'd stab my back like this.

Okay I am being a hypocrite but Sahana is my baby!! I was hoping that she and Arush would eventually realize their attraction for one another and they'd actually come seek my permission!! But...

"Rey?! What are you doing here??" Ahana whispered as she opened the door for me.

Right... so I'm in front of her house, waiting for her to open the door. I'd texted her saying I'm here and that she has to open the door for me.

"Can we go to your room and talk?" I whispered back at a horrified-looking Ahana.

"My parents are at home babe.... what if they see or hear you?" she whispered back, shooting a nervous glance back to the living room.

"Yeah because they or your neighbors won't get suspicious if we stand here at the door way and whisper throughout the night?" I whispered back sarcastically.

"I meant why did you come? We had plans for tomorrow right?" she whispered back, looking as though she was trying hard not to smile at my comment.

"I did a big romantic gesture by risking my neck and coming here and this is how you treat me?! Atithi devo bhava right?! And you're making your atithi and future pathi stand at the doorway of your house..." I trailed off, to which she let out an involuntary giggle and blushed.

"Alright... come on in then" she whispered, moving away from the door and letting me in.

I'd been to this house so many times now... had even met her parents - not as Ahana's boyfriend of course!

Clutching my hand tightly, Ahana tip-toed through the dimly-lit living room and into her room - one good thing about her room was that her room was next to the kitchen - exactly at the opposite end of the house... so even if we were to do... something.... it'd not reach her parents' room!!

Pushing me inside and closing her bedroom door behind her as softly as possible, Ahana turned to glare at me.

But that's all she got to do before I pushed her to the wall beside me and slammed my lips on her's.

Ahana being the feisty and dominant one in the relationship didn't kiss back, but pursed her lips as I continued to TRY to kiss her.

"Wha... c'mon I'm sorry babe... c'mon give me a chance to make it right... I am here to make it right" I said, pulling away from her.

Ahana huffed and glared at me as she crossed her arms across her chest and pouted, looking all the more adorable.

Smiling, I pulled out the reason that made me get almost caught by her back-stabbing brother Arush.

Eww guys pull your head out of the gutter - I'm not here to have sex!! And no I didn't just pull out my penis!! I can be romantic and not everything is always about sex! I do hope to get a little action tonight, but more than that, it's about cooling down my woman.

Ahana gasped looking at the shiny thing in my hand and before she knew it, I moved closer to her and put the chain and the pendant around her neck -