Part 31 - Blush

***Arush's P. O. V***

My nose was touching her's and the moment I met her eyes, I knew that she was having a mental debate - to kiss me or not.

Smiling, I kissed both her cheeks before kissing her forehead and saying "yes now this is a date"

Sahana looked relieved as she blushed, but smiled at me nevertheless.

There are going to be a lot more opportunities to kiss her but I want her to be comfortable first!

"You look very cute when you blush" I blurted out, before turning crimson myself.

"And you look very adorable when you blush" she said cheekily, her cheeks turning crimson still.

Chuckling, I brought the engine to life and drove away, occasionally stealing glances at Sahana.

Before I knew it, we had reached her house and I parked the car right in front of her house gate. The absence of Reyansh's bike told me that he's yet to come home.

The dude's all fun 'n stuff but man I don't want to get on the wrong side of him!! He's my future-saala and well, a very over protective brother at that!!

"Thanks" I heard her music-like-voice saying timidly and turned to see her blushing again.

"Actually I should be the one to thank you for such a lovely evening Sahana.... honestly I had a great time.....Thanks so much for that" I said, turning in my seat to face her now perfectly crimson face.

Yes I'm blushing too seeing how all this mushy mushy thing is brand new to me and something I actually used to despise before,but now, for Sahana, I don't mind these mushy stuff..... In fact, it doesn't feel so mushy mushy cheesy romantic shit at all!!

Both of us smiled shyly at one another and I took her right hand to kiss it for the last time today - oh God two more days without seeing her!!!

"Good night" she said and before I knew it she'd kissed me on my cheek, leaving my skin burning and my body aching more and more for her.

"Good night" I said weakly as I saw her take her bag and get out of the car.

Smiling and blushing slightly, Sahana walked inside the gate and finally, after someone opened the door from inside obviously, she went into her house.

Sighing, I slowly started driving towards my home, thinking about the events of the evening and smiling to myself - this was the best day ever!!

***

"Arre Arush!!! Aagaya?! Itni deer kaise?" Mom said as soon as she opened the door for me.

{translation - how come you're so late?!} 

Standing in front of my house main door and my mind still thinking of the events of the evening, I smiled at mom before hugging her.

"Arush?! What happened beta?" Mom asked anxiously before breaking from the hug and looking up intently into my face.

"Are you ill?! Your face is burning and....your face is all reddish... what's this?!" Mom said anxiously, rubbing my cheeks.

Was it my blushing cheeks or Sahana's lipstick?! Her lips looked inviting today because of her lip color!

"Arush?! What happened beta?" Mom asked again, looking very concerned now.

"Nothing.... Nothing... Heat... I... I'm feeling very hot" I said, fanning myself and wiping away non existent sweat from my face.

"Oh....hmm...okay.... Oh and by the way, a package arrived for you today... Something about online shopping.... You didn't tell me you were ordering something online?" Mom asked, looking confused and holding a package in her hand.