Part 94 - Romantic getaway (2)

***Sahana's P. O. V***

Putting me down easily on the bathroom floor, Arush smirked before he turned to close the bathroom door, and then stood facing me, towering over me, a malicious grin on his handsome face.

"I..." I trailed off, clearing my throat, my eyes flickering between his naked chest, the clearly visible bulge in his trousers and his malicious smirk.

'We can do it later... but first let's freshen up and go... I wanna eat.. I'm hungry' my mind egged me on to utter these words.

"Kabir has hyped shower sex so much... I've always wanted to know how good it actually is!" Arush's voice was hoarse as he smirked widely at me, winking before slowly looking me down from head to toe.

"Ar..I..." My breathing got shallow as he slowly started stepping towards me, my heart throbbing in my mouth. As a reflex, I automatically started stepping backwards, not able to think anything beyond his delicious mouth and his sexy body.

"You what  Sahana?" His voice was gritty and his gaze so intense that it made my breath hitch in my throat.

What was I gonna tell him?

Food... I'M HUNGRY!!!! Right!!

"Eat..." My voice trailed off as he took that final step with which his body pressed tightly onto mine.

"Eat? Eat what?" His amused voice made me look up, and then down at the bulge in his trousers that pressed against the base of my belly.

Uh-oh!

Gulping, I hurriedly walked backwards till my back hit the wall behind me.

Not good Sahana!!

"Eat... me....I..." I trailed off, my mouth having gone very dry.

"Eat you?" Arush's amused voice made me look up into his face.

I bit my lip and nodded - of course I'm hungry! I wanna eat some nice food!

"Really? You want me to eat you?" He asked, slowly walking towards me again, his face shining with malice.

Why's he smirking?

I bit my lip and nodded vigorously - I'm super hungry!

"Never knew you were this eager...." His voice trailed off as yet again he stood right in front of me, with his chest pressing tightly against me.

Eager? For what? What's he talking about?

But my brain stopped working the moment his lips met mine, and automatically, my arms wrapped themselves around his neck, pulling him closer to myself.

Turning my head a little, I deepened the kiss and I felt him smiling against my lips, which brought color and heat to my cheeks.

As our lips devoured one another, his hands moved to my waist, as I knew they would. But instead of moving underneath my shirt and cupping my breasts as usual, his hands moved further down, till they rested on my buttocks.

WHAT'S HE GONNA DO??

I shrieked loudly the moment he squeezed my ass, and to my utter amazement, he let out a deep throaty chuckle!

"What's so funny?" I pushed him away, glaring at him, as he continued to chuckle.

He stopped chuckling and moved forward, putting his arms around me and yet again, moving his hands around my buttocks.

"This..." He breathed in my ear, and his eyes remained glued over mine as yet again he squeezed my ass.

I shrieked yet again, and my asshole fiance sniggered again.