36

3 weeks later...

"Please sign here Mr Im." The lawyer said tapping his index finger on the paper. JaeBum signed quickly.

"Here, you too Miss Yoo." The lawyer said. SeungYeon signed the paper and looked at JaeBum as he pecked on her side head.

"Wish you a very happy married life." The lawyer said clapping his hands with a smile.

They hugged each other and their family joined the hug. JaeBum did what he wanted. He just wanted a simple marriage and it had happened now. He was married with the girl he liked. Same was with SeungYeon. She was too happy that time.

"Okay let's process further." The lawyer said arranging the paper aside.

He took another set of papers and took a clear look in them. He picked out some papers and put them in front of them on the table. He tapped the table grabbing their attention. He fixed his glasses and put the pen on the paper.

"Please sign here Miss Im." The lawyer said pointing the paper. NaYeon signed quickly and looked at JeongYeon smiling. JeongYeon chuckled hugging her waist.

"Please sign here Miss Yoo." The lawyer said pointing the place on the paper. JeongYeon signed without minding.

"Now, you guys are officially married. Wish you a very happy married life." The lawyer said with a smile.

"Congratulation my kids." JeongYeon's mother hugged both of them.

"Congrats my baby." SeungYeon hugged JeongYeon.

"Congratulation my sister and JY, my sister in law." JaeBum said hugging NaYeon while ruffling JeongYeon's hair.

"Congrats dear." NaYeon's father hugged both of his kids.

"Jammy, I'm your official daddy." JeongYeon squealed playing with him.

"Careful Jeong. Don't be so excited." Her mother said slapping her arm.

"Eomma, he's my strong kid." JeongYeon said proudly raising him in the air. He giggled without knowing anything.

"See that mom, like mother like son." NaYeon said shaking her head.

"I want your kid to play with my Jammy. Don't be late." JeongYeon said smirking at SeungYeon. SeungYeon pinched her arm making her wince.

"Yah, I have him in my hands."

"Then have some sense too." JaeBum said chuckling with others.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's the movie premiere tonight." JeongYeon said hugging NaYeon from the back. NaYeon sighed and nodded leaning back.

"Everything will be fine. I'm with you." JeongYeon said kissing her crown.

"I'm scared a bit." NaYeon let out nervously.

"Don't be honey. You'll do great." JeongYeon said kissing her cheek. NaYeon nodded with a smile and looked at their son Jammy who was in the stroller sleeping.

"I wanna take him with me." NaYeon said pouting.

"I'll take him with me. You just focus on the event."

"You'll be with me, you promised me last night." NaYeon whined.

"Yeah, I'll be but we'll come later. You just focus on what you're going to do." JeongYeon said hugging her tightly from the back. NaYeon nodded as JeongYeon shook her in the hug.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fabulous, as I had expected." The producer said clapping his hands. They all cheered for the casts of the movie. Jennie, NaYeon and Bambam bowed in response.

"You did great NaYeon. Especially that kiss scene. How did you do that? As far I remember you have your no kissing policy." The producer asked in awe. NaYeon chuckled and looked at Bambam then to the director as they were the only person who knew the real person behind that kiss scene.

"I want to announce something." NaYeon said a bit loud grabbing everyone's attention.

NaYeon went near the screen as the lights were turned on. The dark room was brighter now. NaYeon extended her hand to a specific person smiling widely. They all looked behind where NaYeon's family was sitting.

JeongYeon stood up with Jammy in her hands. She walked toward NaYeon being really nervous under everyone's eyes on her. She slowly gathered her courage and stood beside NaYeon. NaYeon took Jammy in her hands and JeongYeon hugged her waist.

"I'm really happy to announce a great news to all of you." NaYeon said then looked at JeongYeon. JeongYeon nodded.

"You all are excited to know how did I do that kiss scene even with my no kissing policy." She said and most of them nodded.

"I filmed that kiss scene with this girl beside me." NaYeon said looking at JeongYeon. JeongYeon bowed a bit.

"You kissed a girl?" The producer asked scrunching his nose. NaYeon nodded frowning.

"And I'm glad to inform you all that I'm married to this person. This person is Yoo JeongYeon, everyone."

"What?" The director asked almost shocked.

"JeongYeon you got married to NaYeon?" Jennie asked in surprise.

"Isn't it too early?" Bambam asked raising his brows.

"You were expecting this?" The director asked chuckling.

"I knew it that something was going between them." Bambam said holding Jennie's hand.

"And one more thing to announce." NaYeon said grabbing their attention.

"This is our son, Jammy. We adopted him." NaYeon said waving Jammy's hand who was looking everywhere.

"So fast. Congrats Miss Im NaYeon." The producer clapped on NaYeon's bravery. Everyone clapped making NaYeon content. She looked at JeongYeon who was also looking at her. JeongYeon kissed NaYeon's forehead smiling at her.

"I did it JeongYeon."

"My baby did it."

"Yokuhs." Jammy said playing with JeongYeon's thumb making them chuckle. He smiled too sucking JeongYeon's thumb.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇