12

"Congratulations, you're hired."

"Really? Thank you so much, sir." JeongYeon bowed happily.

"Excuse me but can I leave now? I need to tell someone about this." JeongYeon asked with eye smiling. Her current boss nodded.

JeongYeon took her leave before bowing once more and quickly went back home, NaYeon's mansion. In her way, she called her sister to tell her about the news.

"Unnie, I'm hired."

"Hired for what?" SeungYeon asked confusedly.

"Hired for dub artist."

"Congrats but what about your bodyguard job of NaYeon?" SeungYeon asked. JeongYeon clicked her tongue as she totally forgot about this.

"Don't worry about her. She had many people expect me." JeongYeon defended.

"Okay, but..."

"Tell eomma that I'll come to meet her soon." JeongYeon said cutting her off. She ended the call with a relived sigh.

As JeongYeon arrived, she quickly went to NaYeon to tell her the good news. She entered inside the mansion but stopped her steps finding a stranger with NaYeon talking with her rudely. JeongYeon clenched her fists and walked near them.

"And you consider yourself his sister." The man yelled on NaYeon who was looking at him boringly.

"Relationship with you is not a curse NaYeon. The thing is that no one can expect something from you." He said with a sigh. NaYeon was about to say something but saw JeongYeon.

"Wait for me in the room." NaYeon said to JeongYeon. JeongYeon nodded and walked toward her room glancing at the man.

"Who is she now?"

"Do you care? Just go away dad." NaYeon said annoyingly.

"I feel ashamed calling you my daughter."

"So, don't bother. The day that lady left, I left you too if you forgot." NaYeon said glaring at him.

"It was not my fault NaYeon and now you know that. Why I'm even wasting my time with you. Reconsider about my offer. I want you to be the next CEO."

"I'll not leave my life for your position. Now please leave." NaYeon yelled on him. He sighed and nodded finally.

"Let's see." He said before walking out.

NaYeon sighed in annoyance and walked back to her room glaring at the maids who were eavesdropping them. NaYeon entered inside and was welcomed with JeongYeon's stare on her. She closed the door and went to her.

"He was your father?" JeongYeon asked. NaYeon nodded.

"What he was talking about?"

"Leave it. What happened to you?" NaYeon asked sitting beside her.

"I got the job." JeongYeon said excitedly.

"Congrats baby, give me a popo." NaYeon said making JeongYeon chuckle. She pecked on her cheek making a disgust face and NaYeon slapped her arm.

"I'll start from tomorrow after classes will end."

"I'll be busy too as I have schedules." NaYeon said with a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry, I know you'll do your best." JeongYeon patted her head.

"Jeong, let's go out somewhere when we'll be free." NaYeon said pouting cutely.

"As if I'm your girlfriend." JeongYeon said rolling her eyes.

"Yes, you're honey." NaYeon said cutely making JeongYeon slap her arm. She didn't want to argue with her that time.

"Can I go and meet my family when I'll be free?" JeongYeon asked. NaYeon thought for a while looking at her then nodded with a smile.

"Can I go with you? I wanna see that place."

"You haven't seen yet? JiHyo said it was your apartment back then."

"It was years ago when I was not in this industry. I wanna check my old house."

"Okay, later after our work." JeongYeon said making NaYeon squeal.

"You should cheer up like this often." JeongYeon said looking at her with a wide smile.

"Then you should be with me to cheer me up." NaYeon said sitting on her knees on the bed putting her hands on JeongYeon's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" JeongYeon asked in nervousness as NaYeon sat in her lap.

"Remember one thing, we both are not leaving each other ever."

"NaYeon..."

"Shhh...and I'll always be there whenever you want me." NaYeon said putting her finger on JeongYeon's lips cutting her words.

"You think I'm using you, right?" NaYeon asked. JeongYeon nodded slowly.

"Maybe I'm using you but I want to clear it that we both need each other for our happiness and one day you'll get to know that."

"What?" JeongYeon asked removing her finger.

"Just wait for the right time." NaYeon said and was about to get up but JeongYeon hugged her waist making her sit back.

JeongYeon looked at her with a radiant smile on her face and slowly leaned forward. NaYeon closed her eyes feeling her breathing on her face. JeongYeon brushed her lips against NaYeon's ear and startled her with her husky voice.

"Can I use your laptop now? I kissed you two times." JeongYeon spoke making NaYeon chuckle in disbelief. She nodded making JeongYeon hug her tightly.

"Thank you so much." She said before letting go of NaYeon. NaYeon got up from her lap and sat on the bed.

JeongYeon grabbed her phone and went toward the study table. She opened the laptop and turned it on waiting impatiently. NaYeon went to her being curious of what JeongYeon was going to do. JeongYeon connected the Wi-Fi and opened a software. She was about to login but looked behind at NaYeon.

"You can't see it. Personal work." JeongYeon said pouting. NaYeon rolled her eyes and went back on the bed.

"Just finish fast whatever it is. You have classes tomorrow." NaYeon said before hiding herself inside the comforter.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇