28

"But you should inform police at least." The maid said hesitating. NaYeon looked at her boringly.

"She's right NaYeon. At least they need to know." JeongYeon said while feeding the baby with milk.

"I'll talk to them personally. Forget it for now." NaYeon said feeding JeongYeon. JeongYeon nodded munching her food.

"He's not drinking and just crying." JeongYeon whined shaking him.

"Let me carry him. You finish your food." NaYeon said extending her hands. JeongYeon handed the baby to her and started eating her food.

"I think he needs breast feeding." The maid said chuckling making both of them frown.

"I'm not married." Both NaYeon and JeongYeon said in unison.

"Even though you're married, you can't produce milk." The maid laughed making them embarrassed.

"As if you can." NaYeon fired back.

"I can't. it's not my age. I'm already 40." The maid said shaking her head.

"I need rest. I couldn't sleep well because of him." JeongYeon said getting up from her seat.

"I'm tired too." NaYeon whined.

"Let's go and have rest. Come on baby, come to daddy." JeongYeon said carrying him making them chuckle.

"You really look like a father with that short hair." The maid complimented. JeongYeon nodded proudly and went in NaYeon's room followed by her with the milk bottle.

JeongYeon sat on the bed with the baby trying to make him calm. NaYeon sat beside her making funny faces to make the baby laugh but JeongYeon was laughing instead of him. NaYeon slapped her arm.

"Why don't you try?" JeongYeon asked.

"Try what?"

"Breast feeding him." JeongYeon teased.

"Why don't you try? You have those too." NaYeon teased back with a smirk making JeongYeon frown.

"Why? Don't you have?" NaYeon asked pretending to be shocked checking JeongYeon's chest.

"Yah, stay away." JeongYeon shouted moving away. NaYeon laughed out loud.

"I have, okay? Pervert."

"Oh, really? Show me then."

"NaYeon..."

"Yeah baby? Show me them." NaYeon said moving close to JeongYeon.

"Yah, move back. I have a kid with me."

"Excuses." NaYeon rolled her eyes.

"I have an idea." JeongYeon said smirking looking at the bottle.

"Tell me."

"No, you can't know about it. Excuse me." JeongYeon said getting up with the kid and grabbed the milk bottle.

"I'll make him sleep." JeongYeon said before leaving the room.

NaYeon chuckled shaking her head and laid on the bed to take a short nap. NaYeon was almost about to fall asleep but her phone buzzed. She whined and grabbed her phone from the mini table. It was JiHyo who was calling and NaYeon lazily answered the call.

"Nae?"

"Unnie, you have a meeting in an hour with the chief. I'm coming to take you, be ready."

"Okay ma'am." NaYeon said boringly and got up to get ready.

After getting ready, NaYeon went upstairs to inform JeongYeon about her leaving. She opened the door slowly but gasped after what she saw. JeongYeon was breastfeeding the kid. NaYeon chuckled in confusion and looked clearly.