01

"JeongYeon-aaaahhhhh..." The boy shouted from the tree branch.

"JeongYeon..."

"Coming...." JeongYeon shouted back dusting her pants and ran from the meadow leaving her sister with their only sheep.

"Yah, you should..." She stopped her words as JeongYeon had already left. She gritted her teeth and sighed looking at the sheep.

JeongYeon ran back to her house followed by that boy. She rushed inside not minding to place her slippers back to their place. She shoved everyone in the room and attacked her place in the first row. She caught her breath not minding her mother's shouting.

"Put the slippers on their place." JeongYeon's mother yelled.

"Later eomma. Please." JeongYeon shouted back not averting her eyes from the television.

Her mother shook her head face palming. It was Friday, JeongYeon's favourite day and no one could disturb her on this day. A girl handed water to JeongYeon. She chugged it all without glancing at the glass. Her focus was still on the TV.

"Write down bread." Her mother yelled.

"My note is on the table. You can write it eomma." JeongYeon yelled back.

"She's here." A girl shouted pointing at the television. JeongYeon quickly hushed her.

"I can see with my eyes. Don't disturb or I'll throw you out." JeongYeon said smiling widely looking at the person on the screen.

"She's so cute." JeongYeon squealed making everyone nod.

"And I want broccoli too." JeongYeon's mother interrupted making JeongYeon frown clenching her jaws.

"Eomma, I'll do everything. Please don't disturb me now." JeongYeon pleaded clasping her palms together making her mother chuckle.

"Clean the toilet then." She said taking advantage of the situation.

"I'll make that crystal clear. Please go now or keep quiet." JeongYeon said blushing looking at the screen.

"Woah, she kissed him." A girl squealed from behind. JeongYeon bit her lip in anger.

"Did you see that clearly? They were just staying in that position, NOT KISSING. You don't have knowledge about acting." JeongYeon said empathizing every word making the girl nod lowering her head.

"She slapped him." A boy laughed clapping his hands.

"He was not a good kisser maybe." Another girl said laughing along with him.

"They didn't kiss." JeongYeon yelled making them shut their mouth. No one could interrupt JeongYeon when she was watching her favourite drama.

Everyone started leaving as the drama was ended. JeongYeon got up from her place before turning off the TV. She went to her mother to ask the thing she has said because she didn't remember anything as she was lost in the drama.

"What you said earlier. I forgot." JeongYeon said tasting the soup her mother just made.

"Bread and toilet." He mother said remembering rubbing her chin.

"What? You want toilet?" JeongYeon asked in disbelief making her mother smack her.

"Clean the toilet."

"So, you want bread but my bike is out of air.

"SeungYeon fixed it already. Now go." Her mother pushed her out.

"Why unnie?" JeongYeon mumbled whining.

JeongYeon took out her bike from the mini garage and cleaned the seat with the ham of her sweater. She was about to rode away but her sister stopped her.

"What now?"

"I want colour papers, 3 pencils and a calculator." She said handing JeongYeon the money.

"From where did you get them?" JeongYeon asked frowning looking at the money.

"I borrowed it from my friend. I'll return it soon." He sister said assuring. JeongYeon sighed and nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you." JeongYeon thanked and walked out of the store.

"Can I take this?" A girl asked pointing a dress shaking her boyfriend, just few steps afar from JeongYeon. JeongYeon rolled her eyes and walked away.

JeongYeon strolled around the area for a moment then finally went home. She parked her bicycled in the garage then went back inside her house but crossed her brows seeing the people inside.

"Again?" JeongYeon whispered to her sister and she nodded. JeongYeon facepalmed and walked toward the people.

"Once unnie said that she doesn't wanna marry your son then why you guys are..."

"JeongYeon shut your mouth and go inside." Her mother said cutting off her words.

"You guys like to get insulted?" JeongYeon asked scoffing.

"We don't. Just return the loan I gave to your father and we won't be here anymore."

"Can you wait for a year? Just a year? I'll complete my study and return your money."

"Just a year it is? Okay, let's see what are you capable of." The man said and got up from his place with his son.

"Until then, I hope I won't see your face." JeongYeon said before they left.

"How you're going to do this, huh?" her sister asked punching her arm.

"What if they will come again for money. You're not going to grow a money plant." Her mother mumbled and walked back inside her room. SeungYeon cleaned the table while JeongYeon was still standing at her place thinking any way to get rid of her uncle's loan.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nice shot, sis." JaeBum gave her a thumbs up.

"Thank you." NaYeon said flopping on the couch.

"Ma'am, here's your tea." The maid presented NaYeon's green tea on the table in front her.

"Get lost." NaYeon glared at her and the maid left quickly. JaeBum rolled his eyes and went back playing his video game.

"What are you doing here?" NaYeon asked his brother. He sighed stopping the game and threw the controller on the couch.

"It is supposed to be a good day. Why are you behaving like this?" He whined.

"I'm always like this. Just tell me why are you here?" NaYeon asked glaring at him.

"To visit you. Can't you just be happy?" He asked glaring back. NaYeon shook her head making him clench his jaw.

"Tell dad that I'm not coming in his surprise birthday party." NaYeon said getting up from the couch.

"Where's my dinner?" NaYeon yelled. The maid nodded from the kitchen to the people and they brought the dinner on the table quickly.

"NaYeon."

"Oppa, just go, okay? I'm not in my mood."

"You're in your mood that makes everything worst." He said rolling his eyes and grabbed his jacket before leaving.

NaYeon inhaled deeply looking up then sighed shaking her head. She looked at her phone as she got some notifications. She annoyingly walked toward her room.

"Ma'am dinner." The maid lowly said making NaYeon glare at her.

"Eat by yourself." She said before stomping inside her room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇