05

"This one is left." JeongYeon said putting the last box even though there were men to help them in shifting.

"Where are we going?" JeongYeon asked JiHyo.

"To your new home."

"Yeah, but where it is? It's not an expensive place, right? I can't pay that much." JeongYeon whispered to her while her mother and sister were eyeing her. JiHyo shook her head.

"Why NaYeon wants her?" SeungYeon asked JiHyo.

"Because she wants someone to be with her whole the time." JiHyo said. Even she didn't know why NaYeon wanted her.

"Like a bodyguard?" JeongYeon's mother asked. JiHyo nodded quickly.

"But I'm not strong." JeongYeon said checking her biceps.

"Means you won't save your idol?" JiHyo asked.

"I will. I will save her in any cost." JeongYeon said proudly.

"That's what you call strength." JiHyo said chuckling and gestured them to take their seat inside the car.

.

.

.

.

.

After hours of driving, they finally arrived at their destination. JeongYeon and her mother were sleeping while SeungYeon was still busy thinking about NaYeon's motive. JiHyo knocked the window and SeungYeon snapped out.

She tapped both her mother and sister to wake up and they stepped out of the car. They gasped looking at the apartment building in front of them. JeongYeon nudged JiHyo.

"Ah, that's your place." JiHyo said walking ahead.

JiHyo showed them their apartment. JeongYeon looked around and their stuffs were already there. it was a perfect place for them with two rooms, living room, balcony and a kitchen. They checked both rooms deciding for them.

"But JeongYeon will be living with her so there is no use of bickering." JiHyo cleared. JeongYeon sighed and nodded.

"But I can come to visit them, right?"

"Yeah, if NaYeon unnie will allow." JiHyo said shrugging off making them frown.

"They will help you to arrange the things." JiHyo said signalling the men.

"So, let's go." JiHyo said to JeongYeon.

"But I'm hungry. what about you guys?" JeongYeon asked and nodded in agreement.

"I'll order something." JiHyo said and sighed fishing out her phone.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're still nervous?" JiHyo asked stepping out from the car. JeongYeon nodded getting off.

"Don't be. Unnie won't eat you maybe."

"Maybe?" JeongYeon asked in confusion. JiHyo didn't answer and walked ahead followed my JeongYeon.

JeongYeon was amazed with NaYeon's simplicity. The mansion was big but there was nothing to show off. Everything you need seemed to be there yet it was well decorated in a classic way. JeongYeon bumped into JiHyo as she stopped suddenly.

"Unnie, why?" JiHyo asked worriedly rushing toward NaYeon.

NaYeon's hand was bleeding and she was sitting on the couch carelessly. A glass was broken on the floor. The maids were there but did nothing and JiHyo knew that NaYeon had ordered them. JeongYeon worriedly went to NaYeon following JiHyo.