11

"What happened this time?" JYP asked leaning forward on his place.

"It's clear that I didn't do anything." Jennie answered.

"As if I did something?" NaYeon shot back.

"You made an issue of that. I didn't bring that topic." Jennie said raising her voice.

"Oh really? I was the one who was begging for the film?"

"I didn't beg for the film. Just you came in the scene so they denied to take me back."

"So, I was the one who started fighting with the director?"

"I did talk with him. It was not a fight but you made it look like that and that was the reason I needed to argue with you."

"Hear that chief? I didn't do anything. You can ask the director." NaYeon cleared getting up from her seat.

"Sit down NaYeon." JYP said glaring at her.

"You both, listen this carefully. I don't want any other scene now. War between Jennie and NaYeon is not something that people will easily let it go so be friends."

"Never." Both Jennie and NaYeon said together.

"You have to be friends for everyone. Show them there is nothing that what they think or I'll be a bad dream for you both." JYP yelled slamming his hand on the table. Both sighed and nodded.

"You can leave now."

Both girls quickly left the office giving each other killing looks. Jennie was the biggest competitor of NaYeon and that was the thing NaYeon didn't like ever. She wanted a peaceful atmosphere in this dramatical life but her life was not that kind.

NaYeon and Jennie smiled when they saw the cameras in front of the building. Both looked at each other smiling while burning from inside. They then quickly left toward their vans.

"So, what he said this time?" JiHyo asked.

"To be friend with her." NaYeon said rolling her eyes.

"Then be that. It's not something difficult." JiHyo said making NaYeon glare at her.

"I don't wanna be anyone's friend, especially her friend."

"What's the problem unnie? I don't understand you sometime."

"You use both hands to clap. It's something like that."

"Means you both consider each other as enemies. Understandable but still I don't know why."

NaYeon frowned as she heard the 'Why' from JiHyo. She remembered last night when JeongYeon asked her the same question and she herself didn't know the answer. She shook her head annoyingly leaning back on her seat.

.

.

.

.

.

"Can I use your laptop?" JeongYeon asked hesitantly.

"Yeah but you need to pay for it." NaYeon said munching her food.

"Forget it."

"It's not a big deal JeongYeon. just a ki..."

"Shut up" JeongYeon hushed her looking at the maids. NaYeon shrugged off wiping her mouth.

"I'm done. Eat fast, I need to show you something." NaYeon said walking back to her room.

JeongYeon finished her food quickly and went back in NaYeon's room. She didn't knock and entered as it was her room also. She found shopping bags on the bed NaYeon was presenting.

"I thought you need them." NaYeon said gesturing her to check the bags.

"But I have my own clothes." JeongYeon said picking out the new clothes NaYeon had bought for her.

"But still I wanted to buy some. See, you'll look cool in this." NaYeon said showing her a denim jacket.

"I'm cool already." JeongYeon said rolling her eyes.

JeongYeon checked everything and smiled looking at her choice. It was all JeongYeon liked to wear. She looked at NaYeon who was arranging some clothes back in her closet. JeongYeon walked toward her and stood behind her. NaYeon bumped into her as she turned.

JeongYeon walked close making NaYeon step backward looking at her confusedly. JeongYeon trapped NaYeon between her arms and the closet making NaYeon turn red automatically. JeongYeon leaned forward with her eyes locked with NaYeon.

JeongYeon blew against NaYeon's cheek making her close her eyes. She brushed her cheek with NaYeon making her knees weak. JeongYeon softly kissed NaYeon's cheek and leaned backward looking at the flushed NaYeon. NaYeon slowly opened her eyes.

"Thank you." JeongYeon mumbled softly making NaYeon grin. JeongYeon rolled her eyes letting go of her.

"Now, can I use your laptop? JeongYeon asked making NaYeon look at her in disbelief.

"What? I kissed you. Now I can use, right?"

"Let me kiss you back." NaYeon said grabbing her collar but JeongYeon moved her head away.

"No, it's enough. Don't be touchy now." JeongYeon whined pushing NaYeon back while NaYeon was showering kisses on her body.

"Just once." NaYeon said tickling her. JeongYeon removed her head and ran toward the bed while NaYeon followed her.

"NaYeon no." JeongYeon tried to free herself from NaYeon's attack. NaYeon pushed her on the bed hovering on her.

"Just one kiss baby." NaYeon said smirking pressing her body against JeongYeon. JeongYeon was shaking her head but NaYeon kissed her chin making her stop.

"Just a peck and I won't ask anymore." NaYeon said resting her forehead on hers.

"Then you'll ask for more because I know you well." JeongYeon said pouting like a kid.

"I won't do that because I don't wanna force my Jeong." NaYeon said cutely. Her face was too close to JeongYeon but they didn't mind it at all.

"I'm not your Jeong and you're forcing me now if you don't know."

"Am I? Okay, I won't." NaYeon said before pecking on her forehead and laid beside her.

"No one can say that this girl is in depression." JeongYeon said shaking her head.

"Who said that?" NaYeon asked facing her.

"The maids were talking so I overheard."

"Don't mind them. Let's sleep baby." NaYeon said tapping her.

It was going to be another peaceful night for both of them as JeongYeon was not uncomfortable anymore with NaYeon. She was scared now. Scared of falling for NaYeon as she didn't trust her own heart. She was scared of falling for Im NaYeon who was just messing around and that was JeongYeon's thinking about her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇