23

3 days later...

"See, if you like that person then just go and confess or you'll be late."

"What if the person will not like me back?" JeongYeon asked.

"At least you tried, right?"

"But it's not easy Sana."

"Hey, give me his number. I'll tell him that you like him." Sana said extending her hand. JeongYeon choked in her food.

"Who's he?" JeongYeon asked.

"The person you like. Oh, so it's a girl. Dude you got taste." Sana nudged her. JeongYeon blushed looking down.

"So, who's she? NaYeon?"

"How did you even know that?"

"You're obvious JeongYeon unnie."

"No, I don't like NaYeon. It's someone else." JeongYeon defended.

"Don't lie. I know that now. So just wait for NaYeon to attend the class again and confess her."

"No Sana..."

"I know you have less chances but still you can try. Fighting." Sana said cutting her off.

"What do you mean less chances? Do you know her that well?"

"Well you saw the news about NaYeon? Her and Bambam's dating news?"

"They are not dating."

"I know it can be fake that's why I'm saying you got less chances."

"Forget it." JeongYeon said looking at her phone.

.

.

.

.

.

"And just like that you will be hugging him." The director explained. NaYeon nodded understanding the scene.

"Can we do it quickly? I'm having a headache." NaYeon asked. The director nodded.

After completing the scene, NaYeon slammed herself on the couch. JiHyo gave her medicine to relieve her headache. NaYeon groaned internally as she found Bambam in front of her.

"Let's go."

"I told you that I don't want. I don't wanna drink."

"Come on NaYeon. It's just a celebration." Bambam whined.

"We still have some scenes left to finish this movie so I don't think it's a right time to celebrate."

"So what? We are going to finish it quickly in few days."

"Did you saw the news? People are talking about you." JiHyo interrupted.

"As if we're dating for real." NaYeon said rolling her eyes.

"Then what's the problem. Come with me and it's good to relive headache."

"You and your talking." NaYeon sighed and got up.

"JiHyo-ah. I'm going with this talker. See you later." NaYeon said waving at her.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where are others?" JeongYeon asked placing the glass in the tray.

"It's their holiday time. I'll be on my leave too." The maid informed.

"When?"

"Just after dinner. I was waiting for you."