25

"NaYeon...?" JeongYeon roamed her eyes in the room but didn't found NaYeon. She checked the bathroom but NaYeon was not there.

JeongYeon checked the whole mansion just to find NaYeon but for her dismay, NaYeon was not at home that time. Then JeongYeon though to call JiHyo to ask about her.

"Hey unnie."

"Are you with NaYeon?"

"Yeah, she had a shoot, why?"

"How's she?"

"She looks down. Seems like her depression is hitting her again."

"Can you please take care of her?"

"That's my duty JeongYeon unnie. I'm taking care of NaYeon unnie."

"I'm sorry. Okay you go, do your work. Sorry for disturbing."

"Yeah, okay. See you later at home."

"Okay." JeongYeon said before ending the call.

"So, you're sad again. Because of me this time." JeongYeon mumbled.

"How to make her happy?" JeongYeon asked to herself.

"What's her favourite thing?"

"Oh yeah, I can do that." JeongYeon said excitedly to no one.

.

.

.

.

.

"What happened this time?" JYP asked to the people in front of him.

"It was all my mistake." NaYeon said raising her hand a bit.

"NaYeon, why are you looking so down?"

"I'm fine sir. Can I go now?"

"No, Jennie what happened?"

"She said the bed scene should not be clear. She wanted to make it quick. So, I said, it's my scene and I'm comfortable with that." Jennie explained.

"Why are you interrupting her scene when she's comfortable?" JYP asked.

"Is it necessary to perform mature scenes just because that director wants? I'm doing for her own good." NaYeon asked.

"Who the hell are you to decide my life? I'll do whatever I want." Jennie said frowning at her.

"Then why don't you just die?" NaYeon asked getting up.

"NaYeon..."

"I'm going. Sorry for wasting your time." NaYeon said and walked out of the room.

"Jennie, you know NaYeon. Don't mind her."

"She always interrupts. I'll show her what I can do." Jennie said getting up.

"You're not doing anything." JYP warned.

"I won't do anything."

.

.

.

.

.

"Surprise." JeongYeon shouted in excitement. NaYeon looked around and gave JeongYeon a boring look.

JeongYeon wasted her whole day in decorating the mansion but NaYeon just shrugged off and walked ahead.